• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Ellis injured..Warriors introuble

TruJerz

he had successful surgery but they are saying that its his ankle and he can probably be out for 3 months. This obviously hurts their playoff chances with so many good teams out West. I dont see how they can possibly be better than the Lakers, Rockets, Suns, Spurs, Jazz, Blazers, Hornets, Mavs, and maybe even the Clippers and Nuggets without Ellis for 3 months!!! This means Marcus Williams has to play his best basketball of his career til Ellis returns for them to stay in the race for a playoff spot. Beidrens, Al Harrington, Maggette, Stephen Jackson and Marcus Williams still aint bad though. what yal think?

oh, and heres the link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3556108

• Admin
he had successful surgery but they are saying that its his ankle and he can probably be out for 3 months. This obviously hurts their playoff chances with so many good teams out West. I dont see how they can possibly be better than the Lakers, Rockets, Suns, Spurs, Jazz, Blazers, Hornets, Mavs, and maybe even the Clippers and Nuggets without Ellis for 3 months!!! This means Marcus Williams has to play his best basketball of his career til Ellis returns for them to stay in the race for a playoff spot. Beidrens, Al Harrington, Maggette, Stephen Jackson and Marcus Williams still aint bad though. what yal think?

oh, and heres the link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3556108

This is a good thing for Marcus WIlliams but I think the Warriors are in trouble anyway. They don't have a starting quality pg anyway. Ellis can score in bunches but he is not a pg by any means. He is an undersized SG who is not that good at getting his team involved. With or without Ellis the Warriors are really going to miss Davis.

This is a good thing for Marcus WIlliams but I think the Warriors are in trouble anyway. They don't have a starting quality pg anyway. Ellis can score in bunches but he is not a pg by any means. He is an undersized SG who is not that good at getting his team involved. With or without Ellis the Warriors are really going to miss Davis.

Agreed. Their playoff chances all but disappeared when Baron left.