• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

ESPN Summer Forecast...East Predictions

Mr. C

I think this team will be better even with Woodson coaching. I think a full year with M-Bibby can only help and adding two gritty bastards like Flip and Mo will do wonders for our toughness. If ZaZa could only understand his role on this team we would be a lock for the playoffs. If Z came off the bench and focused only on rebounding and defense we would be a much better team.

I agree. Defensively, we should be better this year, while not losing much on offense. We might even be better on offense this season. The question is, who will be able to effectively replace the production that Chill gave us? I don't look for one person to do that, rather than multiple players upping their games a little.

- Law and Marvin should be more efficient on offense, maximizing their scoring opportunities.

- Evans will give us an additional outside threat when he's in the game, along with tough defense on the perimeter.

- Flip, depending on how much he plays, can slash to the hole on occasion.

- With JJ not having to worry about running the point, I don't expect him to shoot 44% FG next year. He'll be in the mid-high 40% FG range, which will make us an even more potent team on offense.

- And both Horford and Smith should be able to develop even more chemistry between each other and become at least a top 10 C/PF combo. Maybe even a top 7 one.

I think the big thing next year, is if Evans, along with Marvin at the 3, can take on the role as the defensive stoppers on the perimeter. If they can do that, it'll give JJ even more "rest" on that end of the floor, so that he can do serious damage on the offensive end.