• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Max Payne Trailer

Admin

http://www.maxpaynethemovie.com/

I didn't know that they were making this into a movie but the trailer caught me completely off guard during the Prison Break premiere tonight. It looks like it could be a really good movie but it worries me that this is the first time I have heard of it only 6 weeks out from it's release. It sorta reminds me of Constantine, which was awesome, so hopefully it will be as good.

Well the Max Payne video game was awesome and had a great story behind it....so if they will just stay true to that and flesh out the characters, plot, and storyline somewhat, then they might very well be on their way to making a good flick. But with Hollywood, ya never know. They have the capacity to mess just about anything up.

• 4 weeks later...
I am worried about how they cast this movie. Seems like it was done to make money and not for good actors.

I don't think it's that terrible of a cast. Mark Wahlberg is a legit star actor, Mila Kunis is on her way up, and the guy from Prison Break (Amaury Nolasco) is on his way up as well. Then you have some other decent actors in Beau Bridges, Chris O'Donnell and Donal Logue. It's not exactly an 'A' list cast, but it could be a hell of a lost worse, like the new Punisher cast which will ruin whatever chance that series had.

I was more juiced to her that 24 will return to TV Nov 23. Missed it last year. Jack is a modern day Captain Kirk.

Oh hell yeah there's no doubt about that. Not having 24 last year was extremely difficult, now we just have to try and remember exactly how the last season ended and the little things.