• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Odd in Chrome

Swish

Dolfan,

Whenever I click on a topic in Chrome (which, FWIW, is so far better than Firefox on speed alone) it says "malware detected this site not safe" and etc. Any ideas?

Man I have no idea. Have you installed anything else with Chrome or changed any settings? I browsed the site quite a bit yesterday and others have as well and I think you're the only one that has experienced that.

Will you attach a screen shot so that I can see the error please?

Aight--

post-1946-1220574523_thumb.jpg

Wow that is shocking. I visited that site and Google blocked it for me and said they have found about 5000 trojans on that site.

Please let me know which thread you clicked on the next time that you see that. I have a feeling that it's somebodies avatar or signature.

Wow that is shocking. I visited that site and Google blocked it for me and said they have found about 5000 trojans on that site.

Please let me know which thread you clicked on the next time that you see that. I have a feeling that it's somebodies avatar or signature.

Be back in one year, guys, don't want my computer to get infected.

Not a specific thread, but I will try and see if they have a common poster which is extremely likely making it hard to pin, no? Its annoying the snot out of me as I really like Chrome.

Not a specific thread, but I will try and see if they have a common poster which is extremely likely making it hard to pin, no? Its annoying the snot out of me as I really like Chrome.

So if you click on the same thread multiple times then that doesn't always come up? If that's the case then it sounds like a bug in Chrome. I checked our stats and I'm fairly certain that URL it warned about isn't being used by us anywhere.

So if you click on the same thread multiple times then that doesn't always come up? If that's the case then it sounds like a bug in Chrome. I checked our stats and I'm fairly certain that URL it warned about isn't being used by us anywhere.

No, it does come up, I was saying that thats its only about one in three or four threads. If I go back and click again same thing comes up. I think that maybe GC has higher security than FF and is catching something? Anyway I don't want me new computer screwed so unfortunately if this doesn't fix I won't be using Chrome :((.

No, it does come up, I was saying that thats its only about one in three or four threads. If I go back and click again same thing comes up. I think that maybe GC has higher security than FF and is catching something? Anyway I don't want me new computer screwed so unfortunately if this doesn't fix I won't be using Chrome :((.

LOL well if you see it on the same thread every time then please let me know which one it is that way I can try and figure it out.

I'm not sure what type of ActiveX support Chrome has, if any, so I can't say for sure if it's any less secure than Firefox.