We regret to inform you that NBAStore.com has chosen not to accept

you into their affiliate program at this time. The reason for this

decision may be as follows:

* inability to access Web site

* Web site not yet live

* traffic levels too low

* inappropriate material on site

Please feel free to re-apply with NBAStore.com whenever you feel you

have been able to address the concern(s) listed above.

Best Regards,

The NBAStore.com Team

--------------------

We generate more than 100,000 pageviews a month IN THE OFFSEASON and our traffic levels are too low? That's the only reason I could see being used from above since our site is obviously live and accessible and we don't have inappropriate material on the site.

Dear Dolfan23:

We regret to inform you that NBAStore.com has chosen not to accept

you into their affiliate program at this time. The reason for this

decision may be as follows:

* inability to access Web site

* Web site not yet live

* traffic levels too low

* inappropriate material on site

Please feel free to re-apply with NBAStore.com whenever you feel you

have been able to address the concern(s) listed above.

Best Regards,

The NBAStore.com Team

--------------------

We generate more than 100,000 pageviews a month IN THE OFFSEASON and our traffic levels are too low? That's the only reason I could see being used from above since our site is obviously live and accessible and we don't have inappropriate material on the site.

Well, your avator is rather frightening.

• Premium Member

You should wait until the season starts to re-apply. The only reason that sticks out to me is "traffic levels too low", and in the midst of a dead summer that's how it looks to them. During the season this forum will be much more active. The other 3 reasons can't be why you weren't accepted.

But, if you get accepted, what happens??

You should wait until the season starts to re-apply. The only reason that sticks out to me is "traffic levels too low", and in the midst of a dead summer that's how it looks to them. During the season this forum will be much more active. The other 3 reasons can't be why you weren't accepted.

But, if you get accepted, what happens??

Perhaps, but on their app we were in the 2nd highest category of traffic and that's even during the off-season when our traffic is much lower. I'll definitely be re-applying at some point because as you asked there at the end once they accept then it will allow me to put up small banners and/or offers where we can get like 10% or more off of purchases and Hawksquawk would get a small commission of about 7% which will help with operational costs.

I wouldn't want to be linked with them anyway. Their site is a joke. I ordered a JJ

jersey from them in may and still haven't gotten it. I have tried emailing them with no luck. I

can't even access my account on the web.

I haven't bothered to call them yet but when i do it won't be pretty. Screw them.

hows it raciest?

but anyway whats so special being accepted on there site?

I don't think it's racy, but it's the raciest because very few people actually have avatars, let alone girls in bikinis on here. I have no problem with it so don't think that I'm saying that.

Also please note that I'm not saying it's racist LOL.

I wouldn't want to be linked with them anyway. Their site is a joke. I ordered a JJ

jersey from them in may and still haven't gotten it. I have tried emailing them with no luck. I

can't even access my account on the web.

I haven't bothered to call them yet but when i do it won't be pretty. Screw them.

Damn no kidding? Well if that's the case then I wouldn't want us to be affiliated with them anyway.

i don't even know how to photoshop and it isnt. shes just a black girl with a CRAZY BODY.

Dang. I wish you knew if she was a model so I could see more. I love the figure, it's right up my alley, but I still suspect somebody, not you, did a bit of photoshopping. It just looks a little too cartooney to be real.

Dolfan, I'd highly suggest that you scour (or even some of us can) the Internet for ANY kind of fanpages/forums... That is where you are going to be golden... getting a bunch of sites to link to you is a start...

100 sites linking back and forth is better than nothing. This is a great site, and people will be crazy to not want to exchange links or be affiliates! Hit me up if you want any help bro...

Dolfan, I'd highly suggest that you scour (or even some of us can) the Internet for ANY kind of fanpages/forums... That is where you are going to be golden... getting a bunch of sites to link to you is a start...

100 sites linking back and forth is better than nothing. This is a great site, and people will be crazy to not want to exchange links or be affiliates! Hit me up if you want any help bro...

Thanks for the offer. I'll send you a PM and we can discuss your ideas.