• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Anyone know of a reliable proxy to connect to?

Admin

Work has gotten nuts with their website restrictions and I wouldn't be shocked if they blocked Hawksquawk sometime soon. Until recently I was running my own remote server and connecting to that from work but $120ish a month for a dedicated server just for that seemed a little much!

So, does anyone know of a reliable proxy that I can use? Oh and please don't post it here, please PM me, although feel free to discuss in this thread if you have any advice.

i was looking for one of those myself, and can't seem to find anything "reliable". Internet at my second job is a little restrictive (i.e. no facebook, ESPN). BTW, dolfan, what exactly do you do for work besides being the best mod of all time (nose turning brown...)?

i was looking for one of those myself, and can't seem to find anything "reliable". Internet at my second job is a little restrictive (i.e. no facebook, ESPN). BTW, dolfan, what exactly do you do for work besides being the best mod of all time (nose turning brown...)?

I found one that seems to be working, although I'm not sure how secure it is even though it uses port 443. I wouldn't visit an important site with it that's for sure.

I am a flash programmer and graphic designer. You'd think I would get enough of that at work but nope I love working on the Squawk ... and thanks man I appreciate it.