• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Video of Elam's winning FG and fan's reaction

gsuteke

• Moderators

The end is hysterical. Nice job. When i tuned in I thought we were in Chicago. Some of those people need to jump on the Falcons bandwagon. Ryan is the real deal.

I loved Vick but remember when everyone thought White and Jenkins sucked because they weren't catching the lasers thrown at their backs? I'm just saying.

The end is hysterical. Nice job. When i tuned in I thought we were in Chicago. Some of those people need to jump on the Falcons bandwagon. Ryan is the real deal.

I loved Vick but remember when everyone thought White and Jenkins sucked because they weren't catching the lasers thrown at their backs? I'm just saying.

Jenkins have been playing awful (missed the easy catch on the endzone and other catchable throws) until he made a nice catch on the last play, but he's still only a #3 receiver at best. When Robinson returns, he'll be #4 at best.

Hey it could be worse, you could have been in enemy territory and watched your team lose on the last second by a Falcons reject QB throwing for almost 400 yds and running a QB draw on 4th down after converting a 4th and long earlier in the drive when Andre Johnson out-muscled 2 Dolphins like I got to experience yesterday :(

I fixed that for ya. Ha ha just messin' with ya. I was wondering if you were at that game yesterday. That had to be tough to take.

Schauby was getting booed out of the stadium in the 1st half, I read.

I fixed that for ya. Ha ha just messin' with ya. I was wondering if you were at that game yesterday. That had to be tough to take.

Schauby was getting booed out of the stadium in the 1st half, I read.

Yep and I knew what was going to happen, we're now 0-4 against the Texans and I think every loss has been on a last second score, I believe the previous 3 were all FGs by their stinkin kicker. Schaub was great yesterday after those opening INTs and the Texans are a hell of a lot better than their record indicates, but damn I'm tired of losing to them and having to hear about it at work.

I think people dont give hue jackson enough credit. he made them boys in cincy look great and he did the same with white.

White was asked if vick was still here would he had still had a good year and he said without hessitating "yes" short sweet and 2 the point.

I gotta give Ryan some credit. he is playing like a G. im gonna be a vick fan for life(unless he kills a person lol) but ryan is ballin out of control.