• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

AtLaS why do you hate Flip so much.

GameTime

he is just one of those players ppl like 2 hate and I dont know why. Its like some players get hated on for some strange reason when they have done nothing to recieve that hate. Carmelo is one of those players too. Might have somthing to do with LeBron being so good and them coming out of the same draft..idk but anyway...I like Flip...he was probably the best offseason move that we made. A veteran scoring guard of the bench. exactly what we needed! he played well tonite..something like 19 points, 5 assist and 9 rebounds i think..off the bench..thats big! He can be Ben Gordon like for us lol

Edited by r3drumNYNJ

• Premium Member

Because I've seen him play for years, and I know his tendencies.. He doesn't contribute to winning basketball. He's a poor man's Ricky Davis. You will soon feel the same way..

Edited by AtLaS

Because I've seen him play for years, and I know his tendencies.. He doesn't contribute to winning basketball. He's a poor man's Ricky Davis. You will soon feel the same way..

so we wont win many games because we have Flip on our team?? how did he get this reputation? no one every complained about him being a bad team mate or a selfish player before right??

so we wont win many games because we have Flip on our team?? how did he get this reputation? no one every complained about him being a bad team mate or a selfish player before right??

Tell that to Ray Allen.

Flip had the 9th highest usage rate in the entire NBA last season. He has talent but he needs to be more disciplined with his shot selection. There is a reason we were able to get him for a measley 1 yr $1.5 million deal.

actually yes. There's a reason he bounces around so much. I remember how much people didn't like him in Detroit because he was such a chucker. Y'all are very high on him right now like he's great and was a steal but there's a reason he was available for so long and signed for so little.