• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I am glad we got Horford and not Oden

WraithSentinel

If I am proven wrong down the line and Oden live up to the hype then so be it. As it stands right now I am glad we got Horford. Oden to me look like he will be injury prone his entire career. I wish him the best regardless because he is a good guy.

Edited by HawksJJHorford

• Premium Member
If I am proven wrong down the line and Oden live up to the hype then so be it. As it stands right now I am glad we got Horford. Oden to me look like he will be injury prone his entire career. I wish him the best regardless because he is a good guy.

Bynum only got 3 rebounds tonight too.

Oden looked like a second round project pick. From the very start I questioned his effectiveness as a pro. He really looked bad out there last night

I still think that Oden will be a terrific player but he could have one of those Big Z careers where it takes several years before he can stay healthy long enough to realize his potential.

I for one am hoping that this is nothing major, but bad enough to keep him out for the rest of the week while I play Cap in fbb.

LOL Oden played 12 minutes in his first NBA game (getting 5 rebounds) and is already being written off.

:nono:

Big Z is one example, Damon Stoudamire looked better than KG for a minute.

Al will be a nice player no doubt, and it is possible that Oden's body will never hold up (which would be really unfortunate), but if he can stay on the court he'll be trouble. He showed great defensive ability last night and he's absolutely huge. I'd really like to see him play.

No way. I love Al but I would have taken my chances with Oden because of his defensive potential alongside Josh Smith.

But I am on the record as saying I would have preferred Horford over Amare. With Amare coming off that injury and with Horford potentially being a better defender, I was glad we didn't get Amare.

Football season....