• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Is it worth it to buy the NBA league pass?

mattlanta

NBA League Pass  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My brothers are Knicks fans, and they said the Knicks' home games will be blocked by MSG, so they won't be able to watch it. And obviously my Hawks games will be blocked up here in Connecticut. There's an offer on the DirectTV website that's $20 off the League Pass if you buy it before November 4th.

The League Pass is selling at four payments of $42.25 or one payment of $169. Do you guys think it's worth it?

My brothers are Knicks fans, and they said the Knicks' home games will be blocked by MSG, so they won't be able to watch it. And obviously my Hawks games will be blocked up here in Connecticut. There's an offer on the DirectTV website that's $20 off the League Pass if you buy it before November 4th.

The League Pass is selling at four payments of $42.25 or one payment of $169. Do you guys think it's worth it?

It kinda depends...here I can buy one channel at a time, so I think I will buy SportSouth Atlanta....I've never seen a satellite package that lets you do that but hey, I'm not complaining.

It depends on how bad you want it...I think 149 is kinda steep, but I would probably do it if it is the only way I could watch the game.

i have League Pass watching the Hawks game right now..introductions. My wife works at comcast so i got the league pass for the low. im in seattle so this is the only way im going to watch the hawks this y

Not to mention 75+ Knicks games.

And any other game of interest. It is almost every game. Lots of bang for the buck. I have had NBA and NFL for years.

PS: Check what blackout zone you are in.

Edited by Duff_Man

Well I'm definitely getting the NFL Sunday Ticket next year...

It is great for the Falcons, but for bigger name teams who get a lot of National games, it gets less and less worth it. I have it to see the Falcs, but a few years ago when they had 5 national games (I think), that makes it 11 games for $249+ HD pack, etc. It gets pricey, but I LOVE it.