***Official King Zaza Bandwagon***

Brotha2ThaNite

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member
ALL ABOARD!!! I just grab me a ticket. :beer:

The 1st year we got him I was on. Then I jumped off the next year. Well, I'm back on it. I think we can all thank KG for it

the guy plays better angry

Yeah, how about that? 7 offensive rebounds. Sweet.

I think last year he was a hurt lot, and at other times he might have been upset about being relegated to a bench role. Now he's accepted that it allows him to play more aggressively and not worry about getting in foul trouble.

If his shots had gotten some better rolls tonight, he'd have really had a nice night.

the guy plays better angry

That is definitely one man who performs better with a chip on his shoulder. Damned if he wasn't a key cog in the comeback tonight. His play on the boards in the 2nd half was amazing. When that guy gets motivated, he's a beast down low.

So I guess it's obvious I'm on the bandwagon as well.

Over half of Zaza's offensive boards were off his own point blank misses. The guy is a horrible finisher. Even that huge shot he hit towards the end at the goal in traffic had such a low release point it should have been sent to Macon.

I feel the positive vibes here fellas but Pachulia is probably the worst finisher the Hawks have on their team.

Over half of Zaza's offensive boards were off his own point blank misses. The guy is a horrible finisher. Even that huge shot he hit towards the end at the goal in traffic had such a low release point it should have been sent to Macon.

I feel the positive vibes here fellas but Pachulia is probably the worst finisher the Hawks have on their team.

Do us a favor and step in front of the wagon please. :angry22:

:smile:

• 4 months later...