• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Real Reasons Why we Won last night!

Wurider05

We won last night because we didn't turn the ball over. I mean when you are in a hole the way we were last night you have to make the most of every possession and we did.

Secondly our team defense got better as the game went on. I noticed that in the second half Marv and Josh came out really intense. I think that that will be important for us to step up the intensity.

I do think that we took too many jumpers last night and a lot of our plays were one and done. Bibby was chucking up some shots before our guys go tin position to attempt to get the rebound.

Marvin played like s*** last night but he did appear to be a little more aggressive. Let's just see how things play out. Josh has got to stop turning the ball over so much.

WE HAVE GOT TO RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We won last night because we didn't turn the ball over. I mean when you are in a hole the way we were last night you have to make the most of every possession and we did.

Secondly our team defense got better as <a onMouseOver="self.status='http://www.hawksquawk.net/the+game';return true;" onMouseOut="self.status=''; return true;" onClick="window.open('http://vx01.com/kwin?cl=10378|50047|&mcl=5feb45976a995b4c1e6199b308f97dab&kw=the+game','_new', 'toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes');" href="#">the game</a> went on. I noticed that in the second half Marv and Josh came out really intense. I think that that will be important for us to step up the intensity.

I do think that we took too many jumpers last night and a lot of our plays were one and done. Bibby was chucking up some shots before our guys go tin position to attempt to get the rebound.

Marvin played like s*** last night but he did appear to be a little more aggressive. Let's just see how things play out. Josh has got to stop turning the ball over so much.

Josh turned the ball over 2-3 times. One time it was Zaza's fault that he didn't catch the ball. I was sitting in 111 seat S-3. He made up for turnovers with his defense and hustle. After he turned the ball over he made it his vendetta to get the ball back. He came out sluggish and slow in the first half. In the second half he picked it up but didn't try to force the issue. He played within the flow of the game.

• Premium Member

Secondly our team defense got better as the game went on. I noticed that in the second half Marv and Josh came out really intense. I think that that will be important for us to step up the intensity.

Actually, the real reason we won was the KISSCAM.

There's Magic in that Kisscam... and he's kissing Cookie!