• Raised $440 of $700 target

HAWKS VS HORNETS

tonegully

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marvin disappeared because he got an extended stay on the bench after his hot start. Typical Woody move.

He went to the locker room at some point and I'm not sure how long he was in there but I'm sure that had a lot to do with why he wasn't on the court for a while. He looked very good on both ends of the floor though and I hope he can put together a solid 2nd half as well.

WTF is Josh Smith doing in this 3rd quarter? He has taken some of the ugliest shots that I've ever seen! Woody needs to yank him until he can get his head in the game.

He's being "perimeter Josh" all of the sudden. Making bad passes and taking poor shots.

There has never been any accountability for any of our players, why start now?

Good point there! The Hornets announcers were just talking about how we're not using any on ball screens or passing and cutting and I couldn't agree more. Our "offense" looks offensive in this 2nd half!

Good point there! The Hornets announcers were just talking about how we're not using any on ball screens or passing and cutting and I couldn't agree more. Our "offense" looks offensive in this 2nd half!

these guys are annoying me, but "josh smith with the ball so it must be time to shoot" got a laugh out of me.