• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Seth Petruzelli dresses as Kimbo Slice for Halloween

Admin

http://sportsroids.com/2008/11/03/seth-pet...-for-halloween/

Seth Petruzelli really has a sense of humor. People have said that his knockout of Kimbo Slice in the EliteXC event named heat brought down the whole promotion. I believe that it was actually the way that EliteXC handles the Ken Shamrock pull out and the way Jared Shaw acted unprofessional jumping up and down outside the cage yelling at Petruzelli. Anyway amidst his unemployment Seth Petruzelli found a way to have some fun.

sethp_dress_kimbo.jpg

Yea I remember that 8 second fight. kimbo was dazed and confused it really brought down the Kimbo hype which came to a screeching halt. Looks just like Kimbo Slice too haha.

That may be the most monumental fight in MMA and perhaps fighting history since it probably ended the career of Kimbo and killed EliteXC and may have even ended the career of Petruzelli since other fighting organizations might see him as a guy that can't keep his mouth shut and while it's nice to think that it's just EliteXC rigging or altering fights before hand I'd be really surprised.

That was still messed up for Petruzelli to do the whole black face thing though.

That may be the most monumental fight in MMA and perhaps fighting history since it probably ended the career of Kimbo and killed EliteXC and may have even ended the career of Petruzelli since other fighting organizations might see him as a guy that can't keep his mouth shut and while it's nice to think that it's just EliteXC rigging or altering fights before hand I'd be really surprised.

That was still messed up for Petruzelli to do the whole black face thing though.

Yea that's right they wanted him to throw the fight. I'm suprised Tapout or somebody hasn't got that Seth dude some fights I mean he did knockout internet icon Slice.

Yea that's right they wanted him to throw the fight. I'm suprised Tapout or somebody hasn't got that Seth dude some fights I mean he did knockout internet icon Slice.

I don't follow MMA nearly as intently as I do other sports but I haven't heard anything about what is happening with all of their fighters. Maybe one of the major networks can strike a deal with UFC and start having quarterly Saturday Night Fights that way the UFC can bring in some additional fighters. From what I remember reading the Saturday Night Fights were the most televised MMA events ever so they were definitely a huge draw.