• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

From what I've seen... The 3-0 isn't luck.

Plainview1981

Last year when the Hawks started strong against Dallas and Phx you heard me say tht they were lucky wins and that the Hawks were not that good. However, for the most part, I've very impressed with what I've seen so far. This time I see a more mature team that is winning because they believe they can win and not just a couple of players being hot.

In fact, Al/Bibby and Marvin (Other than two or three shots) hasn't played that great in the first three games. The team seems more loose. JJ's points aren't forced. The bench looks better. I didn't agree with the critics that said the bench was weaker this year. I never thought it was weaker. Hopefully they continue to improve.

I'm not sold that the team will win 45+ games yet, but they're not 3-0 by luck either. They still leave shooters open at times, but other than the first period of the 76ers game, it's been rather impressive on the defensive end.

Lets hope it continues.

Whoa . . . what the hell?

I guess a win over a fully stocked Hornets team at home, can sway anybody. The defense has been stellar. We're looking like a great "team" defensive team so far this year.

Whoa . . . what the hell?

I guess a win over a fully stocked Hornets team at home, can sway anybody. The defense has been stellar. We're looking like a great "team" defensive team so far this year.

This thread actually worries me a bit. I suppose it is possible to put a bigger jinx on the Hawks but i am not sure how.