• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Why not us!

Wurider05

When has Portland become more popular than us? I mean they have been on national tv twice this year. I mean we have one of the most exciting teams in the league and we can't even get a nationally televised game unless we make the playoffs. It really pissed me off because after Golden State beat the MAvs they were on tv on a regular basis. Damn we are a top 10 market you know!!!

When has Portland become more popular than us? I mean they have been on national tv twice this year. I mean we have one of the most exciting teams in the league and we can't even get a nationally televised game unless we make the playoffs. It really pissed me off because after Golden State beat the MAvs they were on tv on a regular basis. Damn we are a top 10 market you know!!!

If we keep winning, there is no way we don't get on TV especially with us playing Boston so soon.

• Premium Member

Patience. It's coming. Wait for it.....