• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Chris Johnson had a terrible day today

Plainview1981

Overrated my ass.

Jacksonville's defense? over 120 yards from scrimmage and a TD.

Minnesota's vaunted D? 80 yards and two scores.

Green Bay? 150/TD.

2nd in AFC to Thomas Jones in rushing yards.

Please.

80 yards? Decent day. Green Bay is NOT the team they were last year. Despite the very good play of Rodgers they're not even close to the team they were last season. Heck, they gave up 192 rushing yards last night. I know Peterson is a great back, but still. CJ is an above average back.... But if he is going to be a great back, he has a ways to go.

• 2 weeks later...
80 yards? Decent day. Green Bay is NOT the team they were last year. Despite the very good play of Rodgers they're not even close to the team they were last season. Heck, they gave up 192 rushing yards last night. I know Peterson is a great back, but still. CJ is an above average back.... But if he is going to be a great back, he has a ways to go.

Great job with that fumble Chris Johnson. It looks like the Titans inflated record is back to take a big hit.

8 yards? Try 50. Not that I'm defending him, just some factual correction there.

oops, I meant to say 'Bears' instead of Jets. mistake on my part there. Even so... 50 agaisnt the Jets is not something to be very proud about.

You're not defending him?

Overrated my ass.

Jacksonville's defense? over 120 yards from scrimmage and a TD.

Minnesota's vaunted D? 80 yards and two scores.

Green Bay? 150/TD.

2nd in AFC to Thomas Jones in rushing yards.

Please.

Kinda hard to tell what you're trying to get across then...