• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

OUR HAWKS AT DA BULLS!

tonegully

Is Randolph Morris that bad that he can't get in the rotation. I think Solo should be first off the bench, but I was hoping RM had something to offer

He looked fine against Toronto which is the only time he played... of course the net got really big for that game for everybody. Woody went small against OKC, I think tonight might be a good night to use Randolph if Gooden isn't playing. He is a bigger body than anyone else out there and has some touch around the net.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He looked fine against Toronto which is the only time he played... of course the net got really big for that game for everybody. Woody went small against OKC, I think tonight might be a good night to use Randolph if Gooden isn't playing. He is a bigger body than anyone else out there and has some touch around the net.

I read and heard Eric Snow state on NBA TV that RM has some very good offensive skills 15 ft from the basket that could be a nice tool to use particularly if he is not a liability on defense. Like you stated he looked decent specifically on defense against Toronto.

I read and heard Eric Snow state on NBA TV that RM has some very good offensive skills 15 ft from the basket that could be a nice tool to use particularly if he is not a liability on defense. Like you stated he looked decent specifically on defense against Toronto.

it was nice to see Horford get off but if the Hawks are going to win JJ needs to get going. And somebody needs to guard Nocioni.

Tonight our lack of rotating on the 3pt shooter is biting us a bit since Nocioni keeps knocking them down.

Boy does Deng look like a shell of his former self or what? He has seriously regressed this year.

Al has looked really solid filling the lane and sealing his man off to get great position. How many easy dunks did he have in the 1st half?

Our defense has to get a lot better in the 2nd half if we're going to win this thing.

• Premium Member
Is it just me or is Acie Law worthless? We should send him and Marvin to the Clipps for Kaman and a first in 2009

both guys are playing well the year. Acie's time been reduced because of Flip