• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

JJ vs. Boston

Wurider05

JJ's shooting has been off for the past few games. I hope that he doesn't force things tonight and forget about his teammates. I hope that he doesn't feel that he has to be the superstar tonight and drop 40. No one man can beat the celtics it will take the entire team. with him being so underrated and unheralded I just don't want us to get out of flow because he feels he has something to prove.

• Admin
JJ's shooting has been off for the past few games. I hope that he doesn't force things tonight and forget about his teammates. I hope that he doesn't feel that he has to be the superstar tonight and drop 40. No one man can beat the celtics it will take the entire team. with him being so underrated and unheralded I just don't want us to get out of flow because he feels he has something to prove.

I think last night he showed that he knew his offense was off and was willing to let others step up and make things happen.

I think last night he showed that he knew his offense was off and was willing to let others step up and make things happen.

That being said, the Cs are a really really really good defensive team so we'll probably need more out of Joe than he showed last night if we want a fighters chance.