• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

There's got to be a free agent big...

mrhonline

• Premium Member
...out there who's:

1. Worth DNP-ing Morris for. (He's not ready).

2. Worth cutting Thomas Gardner for. (He's not needed if West is going to be active.

Surely. Right? Maybe?

How about Micheal Doleac or Jake Voskuhl?

• Premium Member
I really like both of those options. Both of those guys would be perfect for the role we would need them for.

I'm not sure Doleac is enough of a banger, and I have no idea why Jake is still a free agent. Makes me think he's retired.

He is overrated on this board. He is athletic but he hasn't done anything and won't do anything in this league. We just need a smart / veteran big man to come in and give us some solid minutes off the bench.

The Lakers have Bynum and Gasol and they resigned him. They must have seen something they liked. A lot of the Laker fans liked him better than Kwame.

Dikembe is still out there......just saying.

This is actually a pretty good thought... the more we win the more attractive the Hawks will be to vets looking for a good situation. I think Deke would consider us for the LLE, although a few other teams would likely be interested. I also like the Jake Voskuhl idea if he's in shape.

• Admin
This is actually a pretty good thought... the more we win the more attractive the Hawks will be to vets looking for a good situation. I think Deke would consider us for the LLE, although a few other teams would likely be interested. I also like the Jake Voskuhl idea if he's in shape.

...not that I have a problem with Deke but I watched him a little in Houston last year and I don't think he has anything left in the tank. It seemed like he could barley run or jump anymore. He could still snag a rebound and get a block every now and then but that was 7 months ago. I have a feeling his career is done.