• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Folks, we might need to get McDyess in here--NOW..

HAWKS1986

Your the one who said we were gonna lose to the C's by 25 right? The Hawks are the best team in the East get over it.

Uh, I'm all for optimism but I'd say thats a "little" stretch?

I know for a fact the Celtics are better than us and probably the Pistons. Not sure about the Cavs though.

Your the one who said we were gonna lose to the C's by 25 right? The Hawks are the best team in the East get over it.

They didn't win. You don't become the best team in a conference by winning 6 games. As noted before, Portland won 13 in a row and still finished 41-41. Try to be realistic. Maybe that is hard for you to understand. You probably also thought the Bulldogs were the best team in college football also.

I know for a fact the Celtics are better than us and probably the Pistons. Not sure about the Cavs though.

Are you serious? We lost by a friggin point on a miracle by that douche bag. Not only did we not have Smoove throwing KG's s*** in the stands but we also didn't have Z the entire 2nd half and Horford in foul trouble not to mention a back to back on the road to the defending champs. We are the beast of the East.

They didn't win. You don't become the best team in a conference by winning 6 games. As noted before, Portland won 13 in a row and still finished 41-41. Try to be realistic. Maybe that is hard for you to understand. You probably also thought the Bulldogs were the best team in college football also.

:nono:

You know for a fact? I'd say you know for a fact that they have a better record than us (since they've played 2 more games) and that you know for a fact that they beat us by 1 point, but anything else is simply conjecture at this point.

Mediocre? Wow you must be a loser Tech fan or a teabag nut hugger???

I don't have a favorite team. My dad and nephew are Bulldogs fans and when they're around they watch the games and so I see some of them. John Elway? More like Jake Plummer. Actually, they're Bulldog fans but don't even like Stafford that much.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

I don't have a favorite team. My dad and nephew are Bulldogs fans and when they're around they watch the games and so I see some of them. John Elway? More like Jake Plummer. Actually, they're Bulldog fans but don't even like Stafford that much.

I don't think Plummer ever had the arm Stafford has.

Are you serious? We lost by a friggin point on a miracle by that douche bag. Not only did we not have Smoove throwing KG's s*** in the stands but we also didn't have Z the entire 2nd half and Horford in foul trouble not to mention a back to back on the road to the defending champs. We are the beast of the East.

We also shot like 60% from the 3 point line. You can't just say we are the best team in the East but we are indeed contenders.

lol. I'm right and you know it.

Do you also think that mediocre QB Matt Stafford is the next John Elway?

You make bad analogies. Portland won 13 games in a row in the best conference basketball has ever seen and then lost. The Georgia analogy is just awful.

The Hawks could easily be a top team in the east. They went into Boston on the second of a back to back with no Josh Smith and lost by one point on a miracle shot by Pierce. I'm not saying I'm surprised by your hate, but it's not supported by evidence it has in the past.

Your "logic" implies that you just enjoy saying the Hawks aren't that good, since the logic itself isn't very good and is just a tool for your whiny rants.

You make bad analogies. Portland won 13 games in a row in the best conference basketball has ever seen and then lost.

Hawks have won 6 games and you got some dude crowning them eastern conference champions. It's homer bullshyt. You know it and so do I.

The Hawks could easily be a top team in the east. They went into Boston on the second of a back to back with no Josh Smith and lost by one point on a miracle shot by Pierce. I'm not saying I'm surprised by your hate, but it's not supported by evidence it has in the past.

6 or 7 games doesn't change 10 years. Going to need a much larger sample size. Until we have one, it's rah rah rah homer bullshyt.

Miracle shot? He's hit plenty of big shots before as much as I hate to say it. PP has hit that shot plenty of times before.Durant's game winner last year was a miracle shot.

Edited by Hotlanta1981