• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

who runs the falcons message board and website

tonegully

It has to be the best pro football team website over there. To bad teh Hawks dont hook up Dolfan and the Squawk like the falcons do on that board. We are the loyal fans right here

I don't know if you're talking about the message board or the website. The website is obviously run by a team of professionals who work and get paid to run that site. Last I checked, Hawksquawk was run by one, sometimes two members who have other jobs to worry about instead of this. Not only that, but we are not hired as the 'team media' of the Hawks like the Falcons' site's staff members are. They get instant access to the locker rooms for post game interviews and have mostly all the access needed to be able to interview any player or coach under almost any circumstance, and they are under 'media' in every game or activity - which gives them even more bonuses in terms of running a Falcons website.

As for the message boards... man... if you were talking about their message boards being better than it is here, you're crazy. This forum is the best forum I've ever been on - bar none. Not only are there the smartest, most intellectual members in the NBA (in my opinion) we also have a team of two staff members who run this forum very nicely. And we also don't look as bad as the AFMB does. I may not be the biggest fan of this forum's look now, but you can bet on it that no forum gets any better than Hawksquawk.

I don't know if you're talking about the message board or the website. The website is obviously run by a team of professionals who work and get paid to run that site. Last I checked, Hawksquawk was run by one, sometimes two members who have other jobs to worry about instead of this. Not only that, but we are not hired as the 'team media' of the Hawks like the Falcons' site's staff members are. They get instant access to the locker rooms for post game interviews and have mostly all the access needed to be able to interview any player or coach under almost any circumstance, and they are under 'media' in every game or activity - which gives them even more bonuses in terms of running a Falcons website.

As for the message boards... man... if you were talking about their message boards being better than it is here, you're crazy. This forum is the best forum I've ever been on - bar none. Not only are there the smartest, most intellectual members in the NBA (in my opinion) we also have a team of two staff members who run this forum very nicely. And we also don't look as bad as the AFMB does. I may not be the biggest fan of this forum's look now, but you can bet on it that no forum gets any better than Hawksquawk.

Wow those are some really nice words for us so thank you very much and of course I wholeheartedly agree about them all!

In response to Tonegully, we're not affiliated in any way and that might be a good thing considering that we'd probably have to police some of the free speech regarding the team and I'd hate to have to do that. It would be difficult to imagine the ASG wanting to become affiliated with us considering some of the things that are said about them around here LOL.

Well put, and props for redoing the sig! Priceless.

hmmmmm, you answered my question with the first paragraph. I dont know what you talking about in your second one. I like and im on both boards. all the time

What i was saying is that it would be nice for the hawks media team(they have to have someone) to support Dolfan and this site as far as interviews and footage like they do on the AFMB.

I wish i was the owner of the team, i would support at least one board that was serious about the team like the Dolfan and the squawk is. s*** maybe they could hire Dolfan and whoever is helping him.

I think it would be dope

Please do not put words in my mouth. What i type is what i ment, if wanted to say something about the board i would say it.

hmmmmm, you answered my question with the first paragraph. I dont know what you talking about in your second one. I like and im on both boards. all the time

What i was saying is that it would be nice for the hawks media team(they have to have someone) to support Dolfan and this site as far as interviews and footage like they do on the AFMB.

I wish i was the owner of the team, i would support at least one board that was serious about the team like the Dolfan and the squawk is. s*** maybe they could hire Dolfan and whoever is helping him.

I think it would be dope

Please do not put words in my mouth. What i type is what i ment, if wanted to say something about the board i would say it.

Nobody really helps me, I pretty much do everything as far as the labor on this site because I love to do it and the site owner chillzatl let's me do pretty much whatever I want. chillzatl is the one that keeps this site up and we're lucky that he is willing to do that because it's not cheap. It would be great if the team would help with that or with pics, interviews, videos, etc. but that will likely never happen.

As far as them hiring me goes I'd kill to work for the Hawks doing what I do but that will probably never happen either.

Nobody really helps me, I pretty much do everything as far as the labor on this site because I love to do it and the site owner chillzatl let's me do pretty much whatever I want. chillzatl is the one that keeps this site up and we're lucky that he is willing to do that because it's not cheap. It would be great if the team would help with that or with pics, interviews, videos, etc. but that will likely never happen.

As far as them hiring me goes I'd kill to work for the Hawks doing what I do but that will probably never happen either.

Yeah thats what the whole point of the thread was about...

Too bad the team doesnt help with the site with videos and stuff like that.

I never put any words in your mouth. Your question was not simply worded. If by "Website" did you include the main page with the news, articles, media links of the Atlanta Falcons? Or with that term did you mean their message board? I wasn't sure which you were asking so I answered both cases just in case.

• 6 months later...

J. Michael Moore but like Dolfan and Libid said, they received funds from the Falcons. sturt and Dolfan don't.

Hey Libid, where did you get your name from? It's neat

Which one Libid or Macquiao?

Libid