• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I've spotted our Achilles Heal

gsuteke

I was watching Kwame last night handle Gasol and Bynum, and thought . . . "damn, it sure would be nice having him on this squad".

But that means that we'd probably be without Flip, who has been a very pleasant surprise so far. But I think I would definitely trade Flip for Kwame, just to have a little bulk in the middle to at least try to stop somebody.

• Premium Member
McDyess isn't worth the consequences of getting caught for doing that. Plus, there's rumors that Cleveland is offering him a significant portion of their MLE, so if true the chances of landing him got even smaller.

Caught?

A 2 Million dollar deal followed by a 3 year 12 million dollar deal (OK, I've reconsidered).

I was watching Kwame last night handle Gasol and Bynum, and thought . . . "damn, it sure would be nice having him on this squad".

But that means that we'd probably be without Flip, who has been a very pleasant surprise so far. But I think I would definitely trade Flip for Kwame, just to have a little bulk in the middle to at least try to stop somebody.

I see what you mean, and before the season I'd probably agree with you (and once Flip hits a cold streak for a couple of weeks where he takes 13 shots every game but only hits 2, I'll agree again) but I keep thinking its tough to judge team needs without Josh. We really missed that "spark" off the bench last season and Flip has filled that role perfectly even if he has been kind of hot lately.

We definitely need a banger off the bench, but I want to see the team play with Josh and with Solo playing a big role off the bench (and without Marv getting minutes at PF) before I say that is more important than what Flip brings.