• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

This is lost proves why we need Josh

Joker

No blocking threat to a slashing team. With Josh, Brook is not getting those easy shots, Devin will get his sh... blocked and will stop running into the lane at will. This lost is a prime example why we need Josh.

DAMNIT why can't we edit our titles?

Edited by nbasuperstar40

we need to play D...point blank. 113 pts given up. You cant win given up that many pts. Harris killed us. We need get back on D. i dont know what happen tonight. He just kept penetrating the lane. Bibbby needed some help against him big time

we need to play D...point blank. 113 pts given up. You cant win given up that many pts. Harris killed us. We need get back on D. i dont know what happen tonight. He just kept penetrating the lane. Bibbby needed some help against him big time

It wasn't just Bibby guarding Harris, there was no help when he was slashing on us. We needed Josh tonight and NJ isn't any good. Just happen to have strengths where we were weak at. Even with this said, we still could have beaten NJ.

Murray played against Harris most of the game if I'm not mistaken.

Yep. Road weary. And, that Celtic game took a lot out of our gas tank.

Defense found our big men in foul trouble early - -Plus, Zaza is playing hurt.

Still their inside game hurt us early when we got those fouls.

Then, they are coming to our house tomorrow night for a rematch.

Can we stop their big scorers? Hawks are a top defensive team and they give up 108?

Ugh.

Tomorrow is another day and another chance to stop this losing streak.