• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

This is the most bi-polar group of fans I swear

Admin

Actually, what I am seeing is the base of a rabid fan-base. Live in cities like Philly, NY, and Boston and this is EXACTLY what they do.

I swear if the Red Sox had a live call-in radio show while a game was going on, you'd have people bitching about every pitch. As is, even when the Sox were going for thier WS win, fans were still calling in to shows and bitching and moaning about little stuff.

When the Sox were loosing or out of contention in late August/September the talk show guys didn't have to do a thing, all they did was open the phone lines and people would talk the whole day about how awful the Sox are.

In terms of the Hawks, I am starting to see/hear the same things. FWIW, this seems to be the way that fan bases are built.

By the by, Woody can't teach a bird to fly and he is the WORST coach in the NBA

:beathorse:

lol.

People shouldn't be depressed about others negativity. They should be mad that the team is sucking and want answers and solutions.

I try to avoid these threads in the off-season and after a loss. People are just so negative and they make a loss feel even worse.

Yes, but sometimes you have to take that break from your world full of rainbows, carebears and rays of sunshine. Yes, please join the rest of us in our own little world called REALITY. In our humble world exists a team that has many flaws.

Gasp!!! The Hawks have flaws?!?!

That's right rainbow warriors the Hawks have flaws.

Blasphamy!!! Grab the pitchforks and torches!! We must burn this evil at the stake!!

Didn't know carebears could be so vicious.

Yes, but sometimes you have to take that break from your world full of rainbows, carebears and rays of sunshine. Yes, please join the rest of us in our own little world called REALITY. In our humble world exists a team that has many flaws.

Gasp!!! The Hawks have flaws?!?!

That's right rainbow warriors the Hawks have flaws.

Blasphamy!!! Grab the pitchforks and torches!! We must burn this evil at the stake!!

Didn't know carebears could be so vicious.

YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS, LARRY?!!? THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ____ A STRANGER ____.