• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Randolph Morris is not a good player

TruJerz

I thought he would be better than Solo at least..but he looks horrible so far. looks lost and soft..i can see if he was at least aggressive but he looks bad so far..hopefully he can turn it around because its still early but damn..Solo is playing much better than him. Almost seems as if he doesnt belong in the NBA at all

If I'm not mistaken, I think our GM's biggest weakness is evaluating talent in big men. Didn't he draft two busts in the center position something like two years in a row? Not sure if I'm just imagining things.

yea i believe you're right. he made it out like he was confident Morris would be a impact player on this team but he isnt much of a player. its one thing to be inexperienced but u gotta play hard and hustle at least..he doesnt seem to bring one positive thing to the team. he doesnt play much but even when Solo played limited minutes last yr, he looked half decent out there and looked as if he had promise..this guy doesnt have a clue!

Randolph has had some opportunities, but he has to stay ready -- whether he is playing four minutes or 40 minutes.

The way he played against Boston was disgraceful.

He got to get his attitude right and do the things needed on the practice floor in order to be in a position to be successful if Woody lets him play in a real game..

Morris has an opportunity to get playing time, but right now his lackluster effort in four to five minutes is not an incentive for Woody to play him more..

I thought he would be better than Solo at least..but he looks horrible so far. looks lost and soft..i can see if he was at least aggressive but he looks bad so far..hopefully he can turn it around because its still early but damn..Solo is playing much better than him. Almost seems as if he doesnt belong in the NBA at all

To say Morris is not a good player is not exactly a revelation. More talented big men have washed out of the NBA so unless Morris develops some motivation and drive he will be out of the NBA soon enough.