• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

HORFORD: STEP YOUR GAME UP

Elijah

1) My God…Every single time Al posts up, he NEVER passes out, and always ends up taking some wild shot.

AL, a 15 foot fadeaway against 7”3 Ilgauakas is NOT a quality shot…A wild running hook shot is not high quality.

Why does he consistently do this garbage? This has nothing to do with being injured.

2) Why aren’t we exploting the JJ / West matchup? If JJ has a midget albino on him, we need to post up JJ in the post EVERY time and have shooters all around.

3) We need to have Marvin in so he can mess up matchups for Cleveland. That matchup vs. Ben Wallace was a good example

4) Why is Acie Law so bad? All he said over the summer was how strong and confident he got…From what I’ve seen, all he can do is run fast. His shooting is awful, he can’t get clear passes.

5) Why has Flip Murray been so useless and detrimental lately?

6) Why are palming violations ONLY called on the Hawks? Anyone watch Vince or LeBron lately?

7) Bottom line: We have NO ONE on this team who can post up. All I see is wild shots after posting up.

This is pathetic.

Again, I could care less if we’re playing Cleveland or OK City…This is a continuing cancer for this team.

1) My God…Every single time Al posts up, he NEVER passes out, and always ends up taking some wild shot.

AL, a 15 foot fadeaway against 7”3 Ilgauakas is NOT a quality shot…A wild running hook shot is not high quality.

Why does he consistently do this garbage? This has nothing to do with being injured.

2) Why aren’t we exploting the JJ / West matchup? If JJ has a midget albino on him, we need to post up JJ in the post EVERY time and have shooters all around.

3) We need to have Marvin in so he can mess up matchups for Cleveland. That matchup vs. Ben Wallace was a good example

4) Why is Acie Law so bad? All he said over the summer was how strong and confident he got…From what I’ve seen, all he can do is run fast. His shooting is awful, he can’t get clear passes.

5) Why has Flip Murray been so useless and detrimental lately?

6) Why are palming violations ONLY called on the Hawks? Anyone watch Vince or LeBron lately?

7) Bottom line: We have NO ONE on this team who can post up. All I see is wild shots after posting up.

This is pathetic.

Again, I could care less if we’re playing Cleveland or OK City…This is a continuing cancer for this team.

He can't step up because he isn't that good. Another bust of a pick.

may need to revisit point 4 after tonight. I really hope AC makes the most of more opportunities that, by rights, he has earned tonight. He is a much better matchup for the dart-quick PGs of the world.

Agree that Al is wasting possessions with those 2 pet moves he has. The fallaway J is awful. He needs to initiate contact and go toward the basket.

Hey dumbass who would you take?

Conley

Green

Yi

Brewer

If we drafted any of these guys you would be drooling over Horford, so STFU.

Granted, it doesn't look like last year was the best of drafts. With that said, you can't expect much more out of Al. It doesn't look like he has anymore to offer than role player numbers.

Granted, it doesn't look like last year was the best of drafts. With that said, you can't expect much more out of Al. It doesn't look like he has anymore to offer than role player numbers.

I want AL to step up big time too, but you can't say he was a bust. 22 year old role player averaging double-double, i will gladly take it.

Horford is very inconsistent this year. He is not rebounding as well as he did last year. He went through a stretch last year where he just didn't rebound well. I expect his offense to be hit or miss right now. The defense and rebounding should be consistent every game. His defense for the most part has been very consistent this year and he has been playing good defense. Also as for Horford being a bust. I have no idea where that comment came from. Then JJ being useless if his shot is off. Another one of those comments where I have no idea it came from.

Edited by HawksJJHorford

Horford is very inconsistent this year. He is not rebounding as well as he did last year. He went through a stretch last year where he just didn't rebound well. I expect his offense to be hit or miss right now. The defense and rebounding should be consistent every game. His defense for the most part has been very consistent this year and he has been playing good defense. Also as for Horford being a bust. I have no idea where that comment came from. Then JJ being useless if his shot is off. Another one of those comments where I have no idea it came from.

Well, if your jumper ain't falling and your not getting to the foul line.

JJ still creates for his teammates and get them involve. He still continues to play solid defense as well. Even if his shot isn't falling he is still a threat and open up things for his teammates. This is a classic example of taking a player for granted. We didn't realize just how valueable Smoove was until he went out with his injury.

Edited by HawksJJHorford

JJ still creates for his teammates and get them involve. He still continues to play solid defense as well. Even if his shot isn't falling he is still a threat and open up things for his teammates. This is a classic example of taking a player for granted. We didn't realize just how valueable Smoove was until he went out with his injury.

I mean more in terms of being a scorer. If your going to be a superstar scorer and a 1 number guy you should be able to get to the FT line. But alot of this stuff is due to frustration man. Hopefully, the team will prove me wrong and have a good year.

He's not been at his best but...

Perhaps the time to call Al out for not stepping is not RIGHT after he's returning from an ankle injury?

I honestly can't say if the pain is still lingering or not, but he certainly looked hampered against Charlotte, and wasn't great last night either.

Zaza clearly isn't 100% either. Glad both these guys are gutting it out because without Josh, they're better than anyone else we can put on the floor, even if they're at 60%.

We all know JJ doesn't get the respect Kobe,Wade,Lebron get. If a defender just look at any of those 3 players Refs call a foul. JJ basically has to be slam to the court before ref give him a call.

yep yesterday Lebron slammed his fist into the floor right in front of a ref after a foul and the ref got scared and didn't call it. Later on in the 4th Acie drove the basket and layed it in and LeBron got hit under the basket and screamed and fell and that same ref got scared and called an offensive foul while every other ref counted the basket. He eventually got overrualed but the Cavs got a tech FT out of it. complete BS