• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Would you trade Al for a C with a post presence...

Diesel

Would you trade Al  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! I am shocked on how many people said Yes for Horford. Ya'll would not have said that during the playoffs. This is why I hate Hawks fans. Majority of them are bandwagon. Once JSmoove is back Horford presence in the post will be more dominate. He lacks the presence with the absence.

First of all when Smith went down I was reading people saying that now Horford would be able to score more without Smith taking so many shots.

Secondly when has Horford ever been a dominant post presence? He wasn't doing squat before Smith got hurt.

• Moderators

Personally, I would deal Horford for Bynum or Biedrens. Both are young, long and have a ton of talent.

I would not vaguely deal him for Dalembert or Nene and would have to see a lot of tape to convince me to deal him for Bogut (too soft) or Kaman (too slow).

I am a big Horford fan and think he is better than what we have seen most of this season and that he is as close to a no risk kind of player as you get - lots of heart, great attitude, smart, etc. He isn't close to a dominant post presence but is the kind of guy you can use to build the core of your team.