• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

No Excuses 2nite

khaos7

Bogut is out. Inside presence taken away. Redd is out. First offensive weapon taken away. Ridenour is expected to be out. Main facilitator expected to be out. Richard Jefferson and Ramon Sessions better not out hustle and beat us. Smoove or no Smoove, we should win this game. If not, Woody's days should be numbered. No excuses tonight. "We weren't ready to play." "We didn't show up." "Our guys got out hustled." "We didn't show up on the defensive end." None of that. This should be an automatic W. It shouldn't even be close.

• Premium Member
Under these same circumstances last year, we would have this game by 20-30 points because some scrub you never heard of would have a career night against us.

Seriously! WTF is up with that!??!?! I can almost imagine every scrub on every bench circling the calendar, waiting for the Hawks game...

Under these same circumstances last year, we would have this game by 20-30 points because some scrub you never heard of would have a career night against us.
Lets pray that scrub isn't T-Lue. Although Sessions isn't a scrub, let's pray he doesn't go for 40. Guys seem to have career nights on us.

Bogut is out. Inside presence taken away. Redd is out. First offensive weapon taken away. Ridenour is expected to be out. Main facilitator expected to be out. Richard Jefferson and Ramon Sessions better not out hustle and beat us. Smoove or no Smoove, we should win this game. If not, Woody's days should be numbered. No excuses tonight. "We weren't ready to play." "We didn't show up." "Our guys got out hustled." "We didn't show up on the defensive end." None of that. This should be an automatic W. It shouldn't even be close.

You guys are hilarious! :brick wall: This is the NBA and we are NOT the Lakers or the Celtics. There are no AUTOMATIC wins for teams at our level. Period. Every game when we play a team that is behind us in the standings, someone chalks it up as a win and I just don't get it. We BARELY beat the Wizards and we BARELY beat the Bobcats and both of those teams had significant injuries and they are behind the Bucks in the standings.

Expecting us to come out, play hard and execute is fine. Even expecting us to win is fine. Expecting the win to be AUTOMATIC is crazy though, even if we do play hard and execute. Teams can get hot and do things they don't normally do well for one night. The T-Wolves beat DET by 26 a few night ago and DET had all their players. We SHOULD win but NO win is automatic. ANY NBA team is capable of beating any other one on a given night.

You guys are hilarious! :brick wall: This is the NBA and we are NOT the Lakers or the Celtics. There are no AUTOMATIC wins for teams at our level. Period. Every game when we play a team that is behind us in the standings, someone chalks it up as a win and I just don't get it. We BARELY beat the Wizards and we BARELY beat the Bobcats and both of those teams had significant injuries and they are behind the Bucks in the standings.

Expecting us to come out, play hard and execute is fine. Even expecting us to win is fine. Expecting the win to be AUTOMATIC is crazy though, even if we do play hard and execute. Teams can get hot and do things they don't normally do well for one night. The T-Wolves beat DET by 26 a few night ago and DET had all their players. We SHOULD win but NO win is automatic. ANY NBA team is capable of beating any other one on a given night.

Nobody said the win should be automatic. However, if a team loses THREE STARTERS and the expectation for any team competing for a playoff berth is a REASONABLE expectation. We shouldn't play down to their level. I wasn't pleased with our showing against the Wiz or the Bobcats...I felt the same way about those games. If this team is what we think it is, we should win. If we lose, I think we have to question where this team is.

Nobody said the win should be automatic. However, if a team loses THREE STARTERS and the expectation for any team competing for a playoff berth is a REASONABLE expectation. We shouldn't play down to their level. I wasn't pleased with our showing against the Wiz or the Bobcats...I felt the same way about those games. If this team is what we think it is, we should win. If we lose, I think we have to question where this team is.
u sure about that?

My bad Traceman...I did say automatic! lol! I still think we should win the game...

My bad Traceman...I did say automatic! lol! I still think we should win the game...

No problem! I think we SHOULD win the game too. I'm just very cautious because we are still a young team and in my opinion, we have not proven that we can beat the teams we are supposed to beat EVERY night. I think this team plays down to the level of the competition more often than not against teams that we are SUPPOSED to beat. Until I see us step on a few necks and crush a few less talented teams, I am not putting any games in the win column until the final buzzer sounds.

No problem! I think we SHOULD win the game too. I'm just very cautious because we are still a young team and in my opinion, we have not proven that we can beat the teams we are supposed to beat EVERY night. I think this team plays down to the level of the competition more often than not against teams that we are SUPPOSED to beat. Until I see us step on a few necks and crush a few less talented teams, I am not putting any games in the win column until the final buzzer sounds.

bad coaching

Edited by Cwell

Seriously! WTF is up with that!??!?! I can almost imagine every scrub on every bench circling the calendar, waiting for the Hawks game...

I swear, every game the Hawks play and I see a guy come off the bench I wonder if that guy is going to be the one to have his career game tonight. You almost expect it. EVERY GAME.

We're fine, rested and all that, BUT:

We found out JJ had a bad, sore toe in our last game. We know the results.

Will he be 100% healthy for tonight?

We know Horford had a bad ankle. Is it healed 100%?

Zaza has been playing with a bad sholder. Is it 100% healed?

Josh is still out. Will still mis a few more games, we think.

Nothing is easy. Nothing is a given, especially for the Hawks. I hope and expect a win.

Will our offense hit the floor cold, as it did in our last game? Surely not, for if it does,

we are doomed.

GO HAWKS!!!

I agree, we should win but this is the NBA..anything can happen. I heard JSmooth would try and play 2nite..any truth to this?? i wouldnt even care if he didnt play this game and got some more rest because we should be able to win this one without him