• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

tonights game

PureGreatness

this is bullsnit...how can they not broadcast that many games this year? i paid for the league pass dammit...AND TODAY'S MY BDAY!!...i bought some Murphy's Stout, was going to sit back and have some brews and watch a game..

this angers me...someone must pay.

Of course instead of going through all of those links you could just use the application Dolfan has embedded in the site.

Underneath the main banner and underneath where it says something like:

- Forum Index >> Atlanta Hawks Forums >> HomeCourt >> tonight's game

You should see a bunch of blue boxes that have scores in them.

MEM 39

ATL 50

Halftime

If you look to the far right of all those boxes is a red tab that says (sideways) "LISTEN LIVE". If you click on that it should pop open a new window that allows you to select which game you would like to listen to. It is NBA Audio League Pass and its free. Clicking on Atlanta gives you the Home announcers and clicking on Memphis gives you the away announcers.

yeah i just did that. Sucks that we can't watch it but i feel so much more confident seeing Smith's name in the box score.

this is bullsnit...how can they not broadcast that many games this year? i paid for the league pass dammit...AND TODAY'S MY BDAY!!...i bought some Murphy's Stout, was going to sit back and have some brews and watch a game..

this angers me...someone must pay.

Dude I may have to pull the picture out for you

You know....

The one where the guy's eyeballs are popping out of his head cuz he's so jacked up!

LOL

Of course instead of going through all of those links you could just use the application Dolfan has embedded in the site.

Underneath the main banner and underneath where it says something like:

- Forum Index >> Atlanta Hawks Forums >> HomeCourt >> tonight's game

You should see a bunch of blue boxes that have scores in them.

MEM 39

ATL 50

Halftime

If you look to the far right of all those boxes is a red tab that says (sideways) "LISTEN LIVE". If you click on that it should pop open a new window that allows you to select which game you would like to listen to. It is NBA Audio League Pass and its free. Clicking on Atlanta gives you the Home announcers and clicking on Memphis gives you the away announcers.

1 click is quicker than 2. Or 4 if you have to allow popups.