• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

THE HAWKS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE

A_voice_of_Reasoning

• Premium Member

I think this is the same guy from the Atlanta Falcons forum if I remember correctly. Forgive him, those guys can get pretty rowdy at times and he might not know of the "culture" around here. It's pretty contentious over there and that's why I bailed. I know there are some dust ups here as well, but it doesn't get anywhere near as ugly as it gets over there. But, I have to reiterate what I posted earlier. The team is doing relatively well and is on pace to make a drastic improvement over last season's record, so... :hush:

We could be a whole lot worse. I understand we are not in the top 2 teams in the east, but it beats being in the bottom of the pack. I always expect more from the team but after watching everygame except one i see that until we get a real big man in the middle we are not going to be able to take that next step.

But im satisfied with the record though. what was our record at this time last year

I think this is the same guy from the Atlanta Falcons forum if I remember correctly. Forgive him, those guys can get pretty rowdy at times and he might not know of the "culture" around here. It's pretty contentious over there and that's why I bailed. I know there are some dust ups here as well, but it doesn't get anywhere near as ugly as it gets over there. But, I have to reiterate what I posted earlier. The team is doing relatively well and is on pace to make a drastic improvement over last season's record, so... :hush:

This is suppose to be a place where one can voice his opinion, but when one does everyone wants to take it personal....

I will continue to voice my opinion....

:magnifier: I'm guessing it's that guy in your sig.

I own ONE account here. ONE.

You guys might not like me or whatever. I don't need some second account to say what I want to say. If I have something to say, I will do it with this account. I take pretty big offense to these claims you make. In fact, F*ck off!

I accept that people are going to be Po'ed because I'm str8 forward about this team. But I don't accept being accused of having different accounts.

Check my IP or whatever.

Maybe it's you that has a second account.

I own ONE account here. ONE.

You guys might not like me or whatever. I don't need some second account to say what I want to say. If I have something to say, I will do it with this account. I take pretty big offense to these claims you make. In fact, F*ck off!

I accept that people are going to be Po'ed because I'm str8 forward about this team. But I don't accept being accused of having different accounts.

Check my IP or whatever.

Maybe it's you that has a second account.

I never thought for a second it was you.

• Premium Member
LOL I know. I just wanted to be clear. you don't write like that.

I am not "TVOR" but it's always a treat to see that your one track mind is still confused.. Anybody who disagrees with Exodus must be Diesel!!

You're classic...

Like a Mac II pro.

Like the athletic socks with the 2 colored lines (not 3)...

Like the afro pick with a fist.

Like Checkered Golf pants!

Carry On!