• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I hope Pierce plays Wed night.

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

It would be nice if the Hawks could beat the Celtics at full strength. We all know that if Pierce doesn’t play that the media people will put more emphasis on Pierce not playing than the Hawks winning.

p.s.

How many more time can Pierce pull off the whole gunshot bit? Celtics gonna get tired of carrying his fat MoonPie-eating ass off the court.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

It would be HIGHLY satisfying to beat them with all of their players present, but a win is a win. Whether he plays or not, we have to compete in this one. It's gonna be a tough game either way. With that being said, I hope we blow them out so bad that they lose their composure ON THE COURT for the world to see. Jerks!

• Premium Member
Has he been out?

He hurt his knee last night and boy did he put on a hell of a sell job. Dude acted like he was shot with a .50 cal. After which, he was once again carried off the court by teammates.

Still hope he's ok though.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

I will never understand the "beat them at full strength" mentality. Injuries are part of the game, and occasionally are an advantage for one team. If he is hurt, so be it, but I am sure it was another classic acting job by Pierce to gain the pity of the refs and the love of the Sports Networks.

It would be nice if the Hawks could beat the Celtics at full strength. We all know that if Pierce doesn’t play that the media people will put more emphasis on Pierce not playing than the Hawks winning.

p.s.

How many more time can Pierce pull off the whole gunshot bit? Celtics gonna get tired of carrying his fat MoonPie-eating ass off the court.

Who cares. They sure as heck didn't care that Smoove was out when we played them in Boston. If he plays great. If not, I certainly won't feel sorry for them.

If the media spins it that Pierce was out of the game and thats why we won, it just shows a media bias and we shouldn't care about that. Didn't the Celtics beat us without Josh Smith?

I am on the don't care boat, a win is a win and I hope we get one regardless of anything else.

I have Broadband League Pass. I'm sure the same applies to the NBA League Pass

for people who recieve the games on TV.

We are literally bombarded with the Boston Celtics. There is this film which is shown,

over and over, about the Celtics and their championship year. They never miss an opportunity to run this spot. Before the game, at half time and at each time out, we

must endure this at least ten times each night.

Sure, they are a great team. Sure, they are the champions. They deserve to be recognized

by everyone as such. If you are a Celtic fan and get to watch this, you probably get tired

of seeing it.

For the rest of us, showing this over and over causes us to go from a dislike of the

Celtics because they are our competition to a downright hate. We are reminded,

over and over, We won and your team didn't. We're better than you. We're the

greatest thing that the NBA has ever seen. All you other teams can kiss out very

superior donkey.

Wednesday night, they bring their very superior, arrogant donkey to Atlanta. They

will set out to prove that the Hawks are so very lucky that they have agreed to come

here for a visit. They must lower their standards to enter Phillips Arena. All fans

will be expected to bow down and worship at the Celtic altar.

Sure, the Hawks won last season on this floor. We've heard what the reason for

that was. Atlanta is such a party town that the Celtics celibrated too much while

here on their brief visit and they were seeing two goals and too many times tried

to guess which of the two goals they were seeing was the real one.

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE ALL THE CELTICS!!!!

:angel19:

p.s.

I hope he doesn't play. We have a better chance of winning if he isn't on the floor. And screw the media, all I care about is winning.