• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

THE HAWKS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEIR PERFORMANCE

A_voice_of_Reasoning

THE HAWKS are once again, who we thought they were.......

A BUNCH OF HIGH PAID UNDER-ACHIEVERS

THEY LOOKED COMPLETELY LOST AT TIMES ..... MAINLY DURING CRUCIAL GAME SITUATIONS...

JOE JOHNSON DRIBBLING THE DAMN BALL FOR MOST OF THE SHOT CLOCK, THEN PASSING IT TO JOSH, HARTFORD, OR ZAAZA AT THE ELBOW.... WTF...

SO MANY WASTED POSSESSIONS........

HOW THE HELL DO YOU RUN A OFFENSIVE PLAY, WHERE YOU HAVE 3 GUYS ON THE SAME SIDE OF THE FLOOR AND GUARDED BY ONE DEFENDER..

MIKE WOODSON NEEDS HIS ASS KICKED....

JUMP SHOTS... JUMP SHOTS... JUMP SHOTS... THAT'S ALL THIS TEAM KNOWS....

YOU CAN COUNT THE NUMBER OF TIMES THE HAWKS TO THE BALL TO HOLE WITH AUTHORITY ON ONE HAND...

SIMPLY PATHETIC...... SICKENING......... LAST YEAR WAS LAST YEAR....

THIS TEAM NEEDS A WAKE-UP CALL......

AND THEN THERE'S JOE JOHNSON..... CLANK... THE ONE TIME WHEN NO ONE WAS GUARDING HIM..... HE MISSES A CRUCIAL FREE THROW...... AND HE'S THE GOTO GUY....

LOL......

BRING ON COLLEGE BALL AND MARCH MADNESS.... AT LEAST THOSE KIDDS PLAY WITH HEART.....

THESE OVERPAID BABIES .... ARE A JOKE...

boooooo..i wanted the win too. we didnt get it. To be honest im already over the game. who we have next. as long as we stay over .500 its better than last year and i cant complain if we improve in wins.

boooooo..i wanted the win too. we didnt get it. To be honest im already over the game. who we have next. as long as we stay over .500 its better than last year and i cant complain if we improve in wins.

Agreed. We're still improving. It's not like we've reached the mountaintop yet and expect to win every single game. This team still has room for improvement. Now, if it we were fans of teams that are established powers right now, I'd be PISSED. But nah, not this year when we're still obviously better than last year.

THE HAWKS are once again, who we thought they were.......

A BUNCH OF HIGH PAID UNDER-ACHIEVERS

THEY LOOKED COMPLETELY LOST AT TIMES ..... MAINLY DURING CRUCIAL GAME SITUATIONS...

JOE JOHNSON DRIBBLING THE DAMN BALL FOR MOST OF THE SHOT CLOCK, THEN PASSING IT TO JOSH, HARTFORD, OR ZAAZA AT THE ELBOW.... WTF...

SO MANY WASTED POSSESSIONS........

HOW THE HELL DO YOU RUN A OFFENSIVE PLAY, WHERE YOU HAVE 3 GUYS ON THE SAME SIDE OF THE FLOOR AND GUARDED BY ONE DEFENDER..

MIKE WOODSON NEEDS HIS ASS KICKED....

JUMP SHOTS... JUMP SHOTS... JUMP SHOTS... THAT'S ALL THIS TEAM KNOWS....

YOU CAN COUNT THE NUMBER OF TIMES THE HAWKS TO THE BALL TO HOLE WITH AUTHORITY ON ONE HAND...

SIMPLY PATHETIC...... SICKENING......... LAST YEAR WAS LAST YEAR....

THIS TEAM NEEDS A WAKE-UP CALL......

AND THEN THERE'S JOE JOHNSON..... CLANK... THE ONE TIME WHEN NO ONE WAS GUARDING HIM..... HE MISSES A CRUCIAL FREE THROW...... AND HE'S THE GOTO GUY....

LOL......

BRING ON COLLEGE BALL AND MARCH MADNESS.... AT LEAST THOSE KIDDS PLAY WITH HEART.....

THESE OVERPAID BABIES .... ARE A JOKE...

Lol at this fairweather fan!!

Hell of a game.

No need to go off the deep end for sure.

I know right...this guy sounds slow...Boston is THE BEST team in the league and we CONTINUE to give them fits...we are still GROWING and LEARNING how to win...we played them GREAT again defensively....now I'm not sayin blame the loss on Woodson but he is responsible for us not having any set offensive plays...but JJ lost this one...and I'll take it....losses like this happens to great teams

All I am seeing across the net is people finding new respect for the Hawks and saying that was one hell of a game. Hawks didn't step up late but they kept it close. Hawks are playing the Celtics tough and this experience will help them. This is part of the growing process for a young team.

I agree somewhat - but we took them to the wire at their place earlier with a key injury on our side. I really thought we would win this one when we got up 6 and seemed to have the momentum. Damn refs didn't help us...I understand walking and double dribbles - apparently the refs don't. But overall I would say this is a tiny step backwards.

Lol at this fairweather fan!!

JUST CALLING IT AS I SEE IT......

THEY ARE UNDERACHIEVING........ HOW MANY EXCUSES ARE WE GOING TO MAKE FOR THEM.... THEY'RE PROFESSIONAL BALL PLAYERS.. YOU MAKE EXCUSES LIKE THEY ARE LEARNING HOW TO WIN FOR FRESHMAN BALL PLAYERS IN COLLEGE...

BASKETBALL IS NOT A HARD GAME......

ENOUGH WITH SUGAR-COATING THIS TEAMS PROBLEMS........

JUST CALLING IT AS I SEE IT......

THEY ARE UNDERACHIEVING........ HOW MANY EXCUSES ARE WE GOING TO MAKE FOR THEM.... THEY'RE PROFESSIONAL BALL PLAYERS.. YOU MAKE EXCUSES LIKE THEY ARE LEARNING HOW TO WIN FOR FRESHMAN BALL PLAYERS IN COLLEGE...

BASKETBALL IS NOT A HARD GAME......

ENOUGH WITH SUGAR-COATING THIS TEAMS PROBLEMS........

You are one of the biggest jokes of a poster on this message board. You are nothing more than a troll.

Crawling out of a hole every time this team loses, typing your garbage in all caps.

I didn't know Hartford was on the floor...

DJ, when we played them last time we went 13-22 on 3pters compared to their 5-24, I hate to say it but that is a BIG reason why we played them so close in the first game. Predictably, we didn't shoot that well against the best 3pt D in the league this time but still made it close.

To call yourself a "A Voice of Reason" you seem to have little of it.

It was great game last night ! Our young kids played the world champs all the way to the wire. They have nothing to hang their heads about and neither should the fans.

Do you even know what an underachiever is ? Its definately not the Hawks. The Raptors are underachieving this year.....not the Hawks.

Marvin, Horford, and Smith are all like 22 years old. This team will get alot better. I'm not sure how much better the Celtics can get.

How could you be ashamed of this team. How many of our players quit? Who laid down? Who gave up? I believe the refs are scared to call fouls on Boston. The first quarter, and the final couple of minutes all went bostons way. Joe missed a free throw, but i bet he will be shooting a hundred free throws today. They are professionals, and played as hard as they could.

How could you be ashamed of this team. How many of our players quit? Who laid down? Who gave up? I believe the refs are scared to call fouls on Boston. The first quarter, and the final couple of minutes all went bostons way. Joe missed a free throw, but i bet he will be shooting a hundred free throws today. They are professionals, and played as hard as they could.

Speaking of fouls, am I the only one who think Marvin Williams was fouled in the back when he was trying a tip in at the end?