• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

THE HAWKS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEIR PERFORMANCE

A_voice_of_Reasoning

You are one of the biggest jokes of a poster on this message board. You are nothing more than a troll.

Crawling out of a hole every time this team loses, typing your garbage in all caps.

I express my thoughts about the game and the team and all you can do is be insulting.... And you call me a joke.....

Keep it moving.....

To call yourself a "A Voice of Reason" you seem to have little of it.

It was great game last night ! Our young kids played the world champs all the way to the wire. They have nothing to hang their heads about and neither should the fans.

Do you even know what an underachiever is ? Its definately not the Hawks. The Raptors are underachieving this year.....not the Hawks.

Marvin, Horford, and Smith are all like 22 years old. This team will get alot better. I'm not sure how much better the Celtics can get.

Kids...... you classify guys that play college ball as kids..... When you are paid to play.. you are a professional.....

Yeah, lets not hold the hawks to a higher standard.....

Set low goals... and you shall achieve them......MORE EXCUSES FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY...

its hard to complain when we are ahead of last year's schedule. i know everyone wants the hawks to win 70 games but we are not a 70 game winning team. im hoping for 50 plus ill be happy with anything over 42 and a number 4 seed, but until we get a big man. we will continue to be in the middle of the pack.

• Moderators

The idea that the Hawks played last game without heart is ridiculous, IMO. The effort was there even if execution wasn't there for parts of the game. The notion that Hawks fans should kill the team for losing to a 27-2 club is something I can't buy into. There is fair ground for criticizing aspects of the play, but I don't quite understand the melodrama.

Kids...... you classify guys that play college ball as kids..... When you are paid to play.. you are a professional.....

Yeah, lets not hold the hawks to a higher standard.....

Set low goals... and you shall achieve them......MORE EXCUSES FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY...

Man, your one smart cookie !

The idea that the Hawks played last game without heart is ridiculous, IMO. The effort was there even if execution wasn't there for parts of the game. The notion that Hawks fans should kill the team for losing to a 27-2 club is something I can't buy into. There is fair ground for criticizing aspects of the play, but I don't quite understand the melodrama.

Seriously the drama after this loss has been a joke. The problems on the offensive end have been apparent for weeks. There was no reason to believe that the Hawks offensive execution problems would suddenly disappear against the best defense in the league.

• Premium Member
All I am seeing across the net is people finding new respect for the Hawks and saying that was one hell of a game. Hawks didn't step up late but they kept it close. Hawks are playing the Celtics tough and this experience will help them. This is part of the growing process for a young team.

Amen! This team has grown over the past couple of years. We need Camby big time in the middle. ZaZa is worse than Jon Koncak ever was!

Seriously the drama after this loss has been a joke. The problems on the offensive end have been apparent for weeks. There was no reason to believe that the Hawks offensive execution problems would suddenly disappear against the best defense in the league.

Its our own fault for allowing 1 poster to cause so much drama.

This is what the ignore button was created for. (Not you Ex !)

Yep I agree with this. No reason to get so upset about this loss compared with any other loss when the reasons for the loss are the same for most of our other losses. It's clear at this point that we can beat anyone when we play the game the way we're capable of playing. Unfortunately we make too many mistakes, both players and coaches, to consistently win and especially so against the elite teams. We can play sloppy and beat the Bobcats and Knicks but that won't get it done against the Lakers, Celtics, etc.

ZaZa is worse than Jon Koncak ever was!

At least Z wasn't picked 5th in the draft and given an inflated contract relative to peers. Also Z, for all his flaws, at least tries to play like a big man.

Koncak was a below average mid-range spot-up shooter. That's all he brought to the table.

koncak2.jpg