• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Jerseys?

mattlanta

Has anyone ever ordered from http://www.fantastic-goods.com/ before? My friend ordered a Jake Long one and recently ordered a Chad Pennington one last week. He says they're the same quality you buy in stores. It's usually $18 - 20 with around $20 S&H!!! That's pretty cheap. I'll see how good his Pennington jersey comes out and if it does come out well, I'm going to order a Matt Ryan jersey. The site also sells MLB and NBA jerseys too he says. He also told me it's cheap because it's made in some foreign country in Asia.

As of right now, the site is re-stocking, so it won't be up until tomorrow. but if anyone has ordered from here or any other decent jersey-selling website, please let me know.

Has anyone ever ordered from http://www.fantastic-goods.com/ before? My friend ordered a Jake Long one and recently ordered a Chad Pennington one last week. He says they're the same quality you buy in stores. It's usually $18 - 20 with around $20 S&H!!! That's pretty cheap. I'll see how good his Pennington jersey comes out and if it does come out well, I'm going to order a Matt Ryan jersey. The site also sells MLB and NBA jerseys too he says. He also told me it's cheap because it's made in some foreign country in Asia.

As of right now, the site is re-stocking, so it won't be up until tomorrow. but if anyone has ordered from here or any other decent jersey-selling website, please let me know.

Well, I dont mean to burst your bubble, but that site definitely doesnt sell legit authentic jerseys. I'll post a pic of the site's gear, and one of the NBA's official gear: take a look at the trim, the general shape, and the tag placement (especially the size tag at the bottom), and judge for yourself.

Fantastic-Goods fake:

1207271932105508465.JPG

NBA Authentic:

p3747756reg.jpg