• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

A mistake I noticed in the Boston Game

Wurider05

Marvin was doing a good job on KG when he was matched up with him. I wonder why Woody kept Smoove in him when KG was eating his lunch in the 4th. He scored at will on Smoove. I am not saying the MArvin would have shut him down but he owned Smoove and Woody just let the matchup continue.

Marvin was doing a good job on KG when he was matched up with him. I wonder why Woody kept Smoove in him when KG was eating his lunch in the 4th. He scored at will on Smoove. I am not saying the MArvin would have shut him down but he owned Smoove and Woody just let the matchup continue.

Garnett was only 4-12 from the field until Smith picked up his 5th foul with 4 minutes left. Then they switched and put Horford on KG. Horford was the one napping when KG got his backdoor dunk.

Then they put Smith back on him. Smith was reluctant to fight for position since he didn't want to foul out and let KG get too deep. Smith did a great job on KG.

Plus remember the call that JS got stuck with on an "and 1" in the lane where Josh just froze against KG - didn't even jump or move at all - and the ref still gave him a foul. That play hurt worse than the Double-Dribble and the PP fall-walk. I'm sure the Boston fans could probably come up with some bad calls of their own - but those refs sucked that game.

Thank goodness I didn't have a rock handy that evening - I would have to be out TV shopping.