• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Gran Torino

Admin

I got to see this last night and while it's one of the most ethnic slur filled movies I've ever seen I have to say that it was a hell of a movie. Have any of you seen it yet? I can definitely see why it's getting so much talk about being among the best movies of the year.

I think it has guilty pleasure written all over it. I heard the acting is fairly poor and that sometimes it's hard to tell when it's trying to be serious and when it's trying to be funny. I picture that Clint is probably poking fun of his Dirty Harry image at times. I'll check it out when it gets on DVD.

I didn't have any problems being able to tell when he was joking or when he wasn't but I'm a pretty sarcastic person so that's easy for me to pick up on.

I didn't have any problems being able to tell when he was joking or when he wasn't but I'm a pretty sarcastic person so that's easy for me to pick up on.

Some people aren't down with his work since Unforgiven. But I loved The Bridges of Madison County, Mystic River, Million Dollar Baby (with the exception of Swanks mother. Her character was over the top and poorly written), In the Line of Fire and Flags of Our Fathers wasn't that terrible. I try to check out most of his movies. Although I didn't check out many of his mid-late 90's work.