• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Anybody here seen Road to Perdition?

Plainview1981

• Premium Member
I just blind bought this yesterday. It looks really good.. The trailer on youtube convinced me to buy it. I really didn't watch many movies from 2000-2004 so I missed many including this one.

I say it's a great movie. Hanks comes off as believable. It's loosely based off of real incidents. I thought it would be a slow dragging movie, but it's not. It's similar to what's the movie... goodfellas?

I say it's a great movie. Hanks comes off as believable. It's loosely based off of real incidents. I thought it would be a slow dragging movie, but it's not. It's similar to what's the movie... goodfellas?

It was a bit long for me, perhaps because it is slow moving at times. Hanks is unreal, as usual. Overall, 8 out of 10 for me. I'm a big believer in the quality of a movie on how it ends...this movie has a good ending, from an entertainment standpoint.

Thought it was solid. Got long at points but definitely watchable. Don't see the Goodfellas connect.

• Premium Member
Thought it was solid. Got long at points but definitely watchable. Don't see the Goodfellas connect.

No... I was thinking about the movie.....

The Untouchables!!

Sometimes I get movies confused...