• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Congrats to the Gators!

Admin

Much lower scoring game than I expected with a lot better defense than I expected but overall it was a pretty exciting game and could have been won by either team midway to late in the 4th quarter and that's all you can ask for.

I wonder if OU still thinks that Tebow would be the 4th best QB in the Big 12? LOL

• Premium Member
The S.E.C. makes the other conferences look silly.

No... Got to give OU their credit... That uptempo offense was great. However, FL's defense just made timely plays. Like before the half and even before the last scoring drive. FL represented the balance and speed you find in the SEC.

We need a playoff system.

I would like to see either team vs. USC.

• Moderators
They compared them to Buffalo Bills in pro football.

Not really comparable in my mind. The Bills beat every team in the AFC to get to the Superbowl. Oklahoma was ranked higher by the pollsters and computers than USC, Utah, Texas, etc.

College football needs a playoff.

Who else noticed how the announcers were all on Tebow's nuts the whole game. One announcer was like 'If you spend 10-15 minutes with Tebow it will make your life better'. It ruined the game for me.

The worst one for me was after an unsportsmanlike penalty from Tebow they said "that is probably the worst thing he has done his entire life." Tebow outside of football is vastly overrated, still a good guy I am sure but it is like they see him as Mother Teressa because he spent spring break in the Phillipines.