• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Woody said to Acie “That’s why I don’t play you” - on camera

jerrywest

Yep let's chill with the name calling and until the point comes when this video can be posted online let's just drop this subject since nobody is going to convince anyone to change their mind based on something they can't see.

Sorry for that, looking back at this thread that was a little over the edge on my part. Being told to "accept it" just doesn't sit well with me, especially with something that isn't cited.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I did you can bet I'd make sure you could see/hear it because I'd love to see that crow post afterwards.

At no point in time did I say that Woodson did not say that. No crow will be ate if any evidence shows up that shows Woodson saying it, you are confusing my position with someone who denies the event. Skepticism isn't denying the event, it is challenging the evidence that has been presented (which is 0 as of right now).

At no point in time did I say that Woodson did not say that. No crow will be ate if any evidence shows up that shows Woodson saying it, you are confusing my position with someone who denies the event. Skepticism isn't denying the event, it is challenging the evidence that has been presented (which is 0 as of right now).

Why should I have to provide anything to you? I heard it therefore I KNOW it was said. I just don't understand why it's so hard to believe something so simple. You're a Woody fan I take it.