• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

It's the halfway point. What are your thoughts so far?

mrhonline

Overall the team has exceeded my expectations. I thought the team would be around 43 wins, so they are 7 games ahead of that pace. Not bad at all.

The good

Bibby & JJ backcourt is solid, if not spectacular at times

Marvins solid contributions

Flip's contributions (he's not great, but he's the best bench scorer the Hawks have had since, geez, I guess Antione Carr? Man the Hawks have bad scoring benches)

Zaza's increased physical play

The bad

Smith's inconsitant play (I will chalk this up to his usual sleep walk in the first part of the season and the ankle sprain)

Horford's lack of a post game

Marvin's lack of aggressiveness

Woodson's inexplicable use of the bench

INJURIES

In all, this has been the most enjoyable season of Hawks basketball in a long while. I am enjoying it!

Go Hawks

:beer:

VERY happy with 25-16. I hope the guys use the All Star break to get healthy and hopefully we can make a strong run at 50 wins. That would be INCREDIBLE in my opinion.

J Smoove - Get 100% healthy and continue your improved play. The double/double guy who doesn't shoot 3's that you have been lately is a very good player. Throw in the 3 bpg that you usually give us when you are 100% healthy and you are a borderline All Star. One last thing, PLEASE start dunking on people again like you used to. Nothing gets the crowd and your teammates going more.

Bibby - Just keep doing what you're doing man. Team leader/clutch shot maker.

JJ - Don't force it so much and let the game come to you. You are our best player and we will only go as far as you take us but remember, you do have some quailty help now. I know you'll have a big 2nd half just like last year.

Big Al - Get healthy man. We misss your fire and competitive spirit.

Marv - Love watching you develop man. Keep shooting that 3 and be even more aggressive when looking to score. Keep up that great D.

Zaza - You are THE MAN. We can't win anything of importance without you. Keep hustling and scrapping.

Flip - Do you man. You may be hot and cold but we need for you to aggressively look for your shot when you come in the game. Keep doing that.

Mo - Love your competitive spirit and your attitiude. Keep hustling and keep shooting that 3.

Solo - Stay ready. We need you in certain matchups and when guys get hurt.

Acie - Stay healthy. You have had some hard luck with injuries but you have got to figure out a way to be ready when opportunity knocks.

Gardner, Morris and Hunter - Keep working on your games and stay positive. You never know when your chance might come.