• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Bibby's sabotagtation of Woody's plan continues

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Ok night vs the Bulls. Too many 3s on Bibby's part but as long as the team keeps winning I'm ok. Bibbs was 12-21 and 1/2 of his shots attempted were 3-balls. Good night but this team will only get far if he and Joe put more effort into getting to the line.

I have to give props to our dumb coach for recognizing the Bulls weaknesses. A season sweep in any sport is a coaching feat that should be recognized.

sabotag-ta-tion

-n

1. the act of messing up stuff

2. the act of making plans not work right

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Ok night vs the Bulls. Too many 3s on Bibby's part but as long as the team keeps winning I'm ok. Bibbs was 12-21 and 1/2 of his shots attempted were 3-balls. Good night but this team will only get far if he and Joe put more effort into getting to the line.

I have to give props to our dumb coach for recognizing the Bulls weaknesses. A season sweep in any sport is a coaching feat that should be recognized.

sabotag-ta-tion

-n

Bibby is the perfect complement to Joe. Too many threes on Bibby's part? If the dude is making nearly half of them, how can that be too many?? Keep shooting. I think it's silly to call any coach in the NBA "dumb"...anyhow, our "dumb" coach has done a pretty damn good job, and I really don't know how people could expect anything more from him/Hawks at this point in the season. Enjoy 25-16, doesn't happen often.

sabotag-ta-tion

-n

Bibby is the perfect complement to Joe. Too many threes on Bibby's part? If the dude is making nearly half of them, how can that be too many?? Keep shooting. I think it's silly to call any coach in the NBA "dumb"...anyhow, our "dumb" coach has done a pretty damn good job, and I really don't know how people could expect anything more from him/Hawks at this point in the season. Enjoy 25-16, doesn't happen often.

• Premium Member

That was probably his best game as a Hawk. I like Acie but if Bibby keep this up I don't see how you don't bring him back. He can be a lazy, selfish, me-first, 3-pt-shooting-too-much, contract-***** but I'd still keep him if he continues to make plays happen on the floor.

And I'll give Bibbs big props on his passing game. He was feeding Z some sweet passes last night. Those 2 seem to be on the same page. Just imagine how good this team will be when Z can consistently finish strong at the basket.