• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Is this impressive?

Admin

I'm sure many of you won't care about this since he's not a Falcon and the only reason I'm posting it is because it seems pretty impressive.

The video says that it's 11'8" (140") where he jumps up and grabs the bill off of the ceiling. He is listed as 6'3" (75") and 240 lbs so by my estimation that would give him a vertical of 65" which I don't think is even possible. I found his 2005 combine numbers where it shows he had a 45.5" vertical so my guess is that ceiling is only actually 10' and not 11'8".

Edit - it must be time to get some sleep since I didn't even think about his standing reach being the 20" difference in his vertical, give or take.

Compare that 45.5" vertical with the 39" max vertical of Josh Smith weighing nearly 20 lbs less than Cameron at the 2004 pre-draft measurements and it's pretty damn impressive since we all know how high Smith can get.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Pretty good, but in the scheme of jumping from NFL guys he falls behind this.......

That's nothing. There are quite a few people that can long jump. Check this out. I saw it earlier today. It's Adreian Wilson, Cardinals safety. Guy clears 66" on like two steps. It looks like it was in between sets or something while working out. Absolutely freakish. Guess no one will ever try to chop him on a blitz from now on!

Everyone, watch this:

">

Edited by TroyMcClure

That's nothing. There are quite a few people that can long jump. Check this out. I saw it earlier today. It's Adreian Wilson, Cardinals safety. Guy clears 66" on like two steps. It looks like it was in between sets or something while working out. Absolutely freakish. Guess no one will ever try to chop him on a blitz from now on!

Everyone, watch this:

">

That's pretty crazy. You ever see Joey Gathright(plays for the Royals) jump over cars? He can flat out jump.