• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

talk about when Woodson would be fired has faded away.

DrReality

• Premium Member
Well you were referring to the increase. If you say something and mean another that's fine. I merely corrected you because percentages are not used that way in any walk of life. Not in sports, finances, statistics etc... Nobody uses percentages to describe the total Future value in comparison to a Present value. Percentages are always used to describe the increase from one value to another. It's important to know this since everything from the stock market, to economic and social indicators are described in this manner.

I don't think anyone is attacking you. Just trying to clarify something for you.

i like using percents. Keeps it simple for us common folk.

Well you were referring to the increase. If you say something and mean another that's fine. I merely corrected you because percentages are not used that way in any walk of life. Not in sports, finances, statistics etc... Nobody uses percentages to describe the total Future value in comparison to a Present value. Percentages are always used to describe the increase from one value to another. It's important to know this since everything from the stock market, to economic and social indicators are described in this manner.

I don't think anyone is attacking you. Just trying to clarify something for you.

Bottom line is there are two "number" factors that matter. Wins and Losses. I don't care what we shoot, who plays, who's coaching, who scores, who shoots...just win. For the most part, so far this season we've done fairly well considering the dismal past...Winning ugly is still winning.