• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Chillz

Swatguy

• Moderators

It was right after he signed in Greece that he implied he wouldn't want to come back to Atlanta. Ever since then with a little time and perspective I think he has cooled down about it.

Josh Childress looked at Olympiacos as another adventure. He signed a three-year deal, but he has the option to leave after a season. He had planned on re-signing with the Hawks, who had said signing him and Josh Smith were off-season priorities. But Childress expected a contract within days of the start of free agency this July, and negotiations dragged on for weeks. He said it was unlikely he would play for the Hawks again; he expected them to waive his rights to clear cap space.

NYTimes article

It was right after he signed in Greece that he implied he wouldn't want to come back to Atlanta. Ever since then with a little time and perspective I think he has cooled down about it.

NYTimes article

I don't think he was implying that he wouldn't WANT to come back, I think he was saying that he expected the team to waive his rights to clear cap space. However, that didn't happen and we still own his rights.

• 1 month later...