• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

East allstars

Plainview1981

Who do you think the east all stars should be?

PG:Devin Harris

SG:Dwayne Wade

SF:Lebron James

PF:Kevin Garnett

C:Dwight Howard

PG:Jameer Nelson

PG:Mike Bibby

SG:Vince Carter

SG/SF:Paul Pierce

SF:Danny Granger

PF:Rashard Lewis

PF/C:Chris Bosh

JJ's play has been so erratic this first half and he doesn't deserve to be on the team this year. Mike has by far been the most consistent player on the team. Mike's shooting numbers have tailed abit, but his scoring, assists and steals have all came up in this critical month where has JJ has played some of his worst ball.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

I just hope that you don't get disappointed when Joe get's in, hes done too much over the course of the season not to get in, and is highly considered top 5 at his position. Remember last year he was playing worse than he is now, with a worse team record, and he still got in... the chances of him not getting in are very slim.

Edited by Supporter

• Moderators

Here is what Hollinger says:

Joe (atlanta): I don't understand how mike bibby is not mentioned as an all-star...career highs in shooting, second leading scorer, and people in atlanta will tell you he is the teams mvp!

SportsNation John Hollinger: Have you seen Bibby play defense? That's why he's not going to make it. Bibby actually has a better PER than Johnson, but his massive defensive shortcomings are one reason Johnson is so overworked -- watch how they bend over backwards to try to hide him on D.

Kyle (Atlanta): Joe Johnson fading? I wonder if the Raptors feel the same way! Those were 2 cold blooded jumpers!

SportsNation John Hollinger: Check out his splits -- second year in a row his numbers have dipped heading into the break. In a related story, he plays over 40 minutes a game and often chases the other team's point guard on D.

Edited by AHF

Joe Johnson is an Allstar. Definition of an allstar: a player that helps his team win and makes his teammates better while producing a good statline Is that the case for Joe......YES!

As much as I would love for Bibby to be in the Allstar game, I have a feeling he won't be. He hasn't been an Allstar once in his career and I think he deserves to be in at least ONE.

Also, what are the chances for Al Horford making it? The only centers that I can think of that are stopping him are Chris Bosh(some people consider him a Center) and Andrew Bogut.

I just hope that you don't get disappointed when Joe get's in, hes done too much over the course of the season not to get in, and is highly considered top 5 at his position. Remember last year he was playing worse than he is now, with a worse team record, and he still got in... the chances of him not getting in are very slim.

Why do you tell me what Joe Johnson has done that is so special? Night after night he shoots poorly. He is shooting 35% this month. 35%. How is that all star worthy?

Joe Johnson is an Allstar. Definition of an allstar: a player that helps his team win and makes his teammates better while producing a good statline Is that the case for Joe......YES!

As much as I would love for Bibby to be in the Allstar game, I have a feeling he won't be. He hasn't been an Allstar once in his career and I think he deserves to be in at least ONE.

Also, what are the chances for Al Horford making it? The only centers that I can think of that are stopping him are Chris Bosh(some people consider him a Center) and Andrew Bogut.

What has Joe done so great that makes him an all star? There are guys playing better than him. Vince Carter, Pierce and Danny Granger have all played better than Joe has. 42% in fg's and 33% in 3's is hardly good. Those are fairly poor shooting numbers.

I think Horford has zero chance of going to the all-star game. He just isn't good enought at this point.