• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Jan 28 Vs Knicks Game Thread

JackB1

The Knicks are 28th in the league in offensive rebounding but they have 11 offensive rebounds through 3 quarters.

the Hawks are 8-19 from the line.

Anyone who's seen me on this board knows I'm the biggest Josh Smith guy around...but OMG 1 of 8 from the free throw line....he's having a really good game but 12.5% on free throws?

Anyone who's seen me on this board knows I'm the biggest Josh Smith guy around...but OMG 1 of 8 from the free throw line....he's having a really good game but 12.5% on free throws?

and take away Josh's stupidly bad FT shooting night and we are still only 10 of 17 for the rest of the team. The rest of the team is 58.8% at this point...how do you expect to win in the NBA and leave 14 points on the free throw line. Wasn't Mark Price brought in to help in this area?

How could the Hawks possibly lose this game? They were SO good!

Free throws: 35-19 (That's 16 points left on the line)

Our dependable guard shooting:

JJ - 5-15 and 0-4 from the 3 pt.

MB-2-13 and 1-5 from the 3 pt.

Josh S. 2-10 for 2 points from the stripe. (That's 20% shooting)

Wow!

:sad:

The team is 5-7 without Horford. Not saying he'd be the difference in all of the games and we should have been able to win some without him, but I think the impact of his absence is a little understated.

Oh yeah, start Law and Flip.

As cold as Joe and Bibby have been for the past couple of games...I'd honestly do it. Those are the two guys that we NEED to be on, and as we saw, we might win with one guy being cold...we CAN'T win with both of them being cold. We will never win with them going a combined 7-28.

And EVERYBODY needs to work on the free throws. We make the free throws, we actually have a pretty good shot at winning. That was the real disgrace of the night. No NBA team has ANY excuse of shooting that poorly from the FT line. That was AWFUL.