• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

How many 90 year olds could you take in a fight?

Admin

32 for me but I couldn't figure out how to post the stupid code :)

Sorry dolfan, I'm just younger and more spry I guess :P

To post the code you have to switch to one of the HTML modes below where it says "HTML Off" in the drop down menu below your post.

LOL or maybe you weren't completely truthful? Just wait till you hit 30 buddy, it all starts heading downhill from there.

• Moderators
Just wait till you hit 30 buddy, it all starts heading downhill from there.

Until you hit 30 senior citizens? I find that I start heading downhill after I hit about 20 of them. Kudos!

(20 was my score apparently I am not spry!)

Until you hit 30 senior citizens? I find that I start heading downhill after I hit about 20 of them. Kudos!

(20 was my score apparently I am not spry!)

Well done! Yes I imagine that I'd start heading downhill well after I hit about 20 of them at best.

To post the code you have to switch to one of the HTML modes below where it says "HTML Off" in the drop down menu below your post.

LOL or maybe you weren't completely truthful? Just wait till you hit 30 buddy, it all starts heading downhill from there.

LOL I figured someone would bring that up but honestly I resolved beforehand to answer all of them truthfully. Oh well. i hope I never find myself in that situation. :P

The range of answers I saw went between 3 and 43 for the most passive and most aggressive profiles.

I guess that makes puts me in the upper half among the scum of society that would even take a test to see how many 90 year old people he could beat up.