• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

SOS different day

exodus

• Premium Member

That game was ugly as hell. Another blown lead, this time to a garbage team. Can't say it was unexpected.

Once again we choked down the stretch. We only made 2 FGs in the last 7 minutes of the game.

I will say that many of our turnovers were crap, the refs called 2 moving picks (one was terrible) and palming violations like crazy. Where did that come from?

I will say that many of our turnovers were crap, the refs called 2 moving picks (one was terrible) and palming violations like crazy. Where did that come from?

Yeah that was ridiculous. It's like they got a memo from Stern and were trying to reach their quota of those calls.

It was really annoying. They either need to call the same ish every night or not call it. The players need to know the rules but if they are going to get called for something one game out of four, you can't really blame them. Also did anyone notice that they seemed to call all that nonsense on the Hawks, then realize they hadn't called it on the Wolves and do a couple of quick make-ups... it was killing the flow of the game.

We desperately need a quality backup PF that can come in and clean the glass while he's in there. I know that our starters can rebound and rather than assume that it's because of a lack of focus that keeps them from boxing out and rebounding like they should I'd like to assume that it's because generally speaking they are giving up size to the other team every game and are playing too many minutes.

I wouldn't say Minnesota is terrible. They've been playing REALLY well as of late, and that's really an example of a team that's playing above their record, so I knew that playing that team + the fact that we're terrible on the road meant that it was going to be a tough game. I pretty much expected an L, especially with JJ being out with illness.

It was definitely a tough game like I figured it would be, but an ugly win beats a tough loss any day of the week. I'll take any road victory any way we can get em.

We desperately need a quality backup PF that can come in and clean the glass while he's in there.

I agree, Solo is a joke btw. He goes too soft for a rebound and has some soft hands. There was one play tonight when the ball came off the rim and he kinda leaned back and extended his hand to grab a rebound, Love just took it away from him like a man against a 5 year old. I think Woody took him out after that play.

Minnesota is playing a lot better recently. They have a better record than we do since the new year.

Still shouldn't have blown the lead like that, but I'm not going to look too deep into it considering we were without our best player and our starting center (which is really important against the Wolves) was making his first start in a while.

I really hope Marvin tears it up with Joe out and a light goes off in Woody's head.

McKale is using the strength of his team, which is the big guys, to score and he tore us up. Their rooking made Za look like a rookie. Largely because he can just quicker. Za was consistently late getting to ball. To that extent I think Solo could have done better.

Good win on the road.