• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

SOS different day

exodus

• Premium Member

Boy,

The pessimisticness of Hawks fans?

You guys don't realize that without Joe Johnson, we're not much better than a "garbage" team. AND Minnesota has been playing very well recently. They just beat D. Granger and the Pacers... IN Indiana.

They are 11-6 since January... with losses to:

Miami, LAL, Boston, Detroit, Utah, and Atlanta.

And Wins over:

Phoenix, New Orleans, and Indiana.

Us without Joe, playing in Minny and winning... is not a bad thing.

Sheez.

Boy,

The pessimisticness of Hawks fans?

You guys don't realize that without Joe Johnson, we're not much better than a "garbage" team. AND Minnesota has been playing very well recently. They just beat D. Granger and the Pacers... IN Indiana.

They are 11-6 since January... with losses to:

Miami, LAL, Boston, Detroit, Utah, and Atlanta.

And Wins over:

Phoenix, New Orleans, and Indiana.

Us without Joe, playing in Minny and winning... is not a bad thing.

Sheez.

Speaking of "pessimisticness" i won't hold my breath waiting for you to give Marvin credit for his 23/10 game last night.

McKale is using the strength of his team, which is the big guys, to score and he tore us up. Their rooking made Za look like a rookie. Largely because he can just quicker. Za was consistently late getting to ball. To that extent I think Solo could have done better.

Good win on the road.

I thought McKale made a huge mistake taking Love out for Gomez. The Minny announcers touched on it briefly, but he was killing us down low and McKale pulled him for defensive purposes i'm assuming. Gomez came in an clanked a couple shots that could have tied the game iirc.

• Premium Member
Speaking of "pessimisticness" i won't hold my breath waiting for you to give Marvin credit for his 23/10 game last night.

Good..

Because that's what he's supposed to do.. every night ... with Joe there are not.

Moreover, they left Marvin wide open all night. Who can't score on Brian Cook. Give me the rock and I can put down 20 on Cook.

Who is this McKale? There is a Kevin McHale. He was just one of the greatest post scorers of all time and has been in the media ever since. That's really not a name to butcher. It makes you look like you just picked up a basketball for the first time a few days ago.

Yeah thought that looked funny. I claim laziness for relying on DrReality's post.

Thought it was also interesting to see how Woodson went to Marvin in the post in the last minute after going to Josh earlier and having him miss his FT's. Of course Marvin didn't do any better from the line, missing 3 of his last 4, but he did have that nice assist to Bibby.

Good..

Because that's what he's supposed to do.. every night ... with Joe there are not.

Funny but i don't remember you saying that when Childress had a big game.

it is hard to score 23 ppg when Woody is running iso's for JJ all night long.

Moreover, they left Marvin wide open all night.

Then how did he get to the ft line 14 times?

Who can't score on Brian Cook. Give me the rock and I can put down 20 on Cook.

Brian Cook plays for Miami i believe.

Marvin looked really comfortable out there last night. He had the eye of the tiger that I almost never see from him. JJ being out might be the best thing for MW since he came into the NBA. This sort of success can, hopefully, push him to do it more often.

An interesting observation:

There were a couple of plays where Marvin laid off going for the rebound as it looked like he expected Z or Smith to get it. When Minny got the offensive board, but missed their next shot, Marvin just exploded in to yank down the board. Note to Marvin, just start doing this. Your teammates will thank you for it!